EDENS ZERO - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - Sword of Edens

Group Leader
@Suchabutt 3 reasons:
1. Mashima has a weird way of capturing my attention. He is terrible at plot twists and fight choreography, but he somehow manages to make me interested in how each arc will end. Plus, the art is pleasant to look at.

2. I am working on my own stories. Right now I am merely doing a slice of life story to figure out layout, dpi resolution, brush sizes, composition, panel sizes, etc., but when I go back to Densetsu Kousa, his manga will be a good example of what writing traps to avoid.

3. Densetsu Kousa is a massive crossover doujin, and I do plan to integrate Fairy Tail in the story as well. Being familiar with Mashima's current art style will help with my doujin, since I am planning to use each series' original art style instead of using my own.

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero My thought on the shapeshifter being there is that he wants her there for when he captures them. He was already chasing them so within the next day or two she'd serve her purpose.

I'm more wondering how on earth Homura won her fight this time round by generating wind with a sword against a wind generating power that swallowed her up last time. I would have switched up who fought who really here for the time loop.

Double-page supporter
You know what, I really like how generic mashima sensei in his battle action and how he keeps bring the older mascot or similar figure characteristics.

As you all many knows the target reader are +13 y.o

I think he's only trying to give younger generation a similar chara as the precedencor and at the same time pleases diehard fans with something new.

Either way I love reading hiro mashima works.

Users who are viewing this thread