EDENS ZERO - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Gravity Will Crush You

Dex-chan lover
love how even though hes supposed to be this innocent naive protagonist he still doesnt hesitate to drag the bitch by force

Dex-chan lover
If that bitch gets away with it because of something dumb like "I was abandoned by my husband" or "I just wanted to make enough money to make my daughter proud" or something dumb like "friendship", I'll throw a fit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh PLEASE CUT HER HEAD OFF. Normally I wouldn't think a beheading could happen, but we had a straight up impalement last chapter. I have my hopes up for something brutal.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Shiki's move reminds me of Tsuna's (from Hitman Reborn) move, X-Burner.

Supporter
"He's slowing it down with gravity?!!" [...] "He's changing the kinetic energy into gravity?!!"
That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

LOL never take Hiro's science or logic seriously🤣 I just use his works to pass time when I got nothing better to do.

What Himura is going to with her mother is something to look forward to. I hope she's be strict for her fallen teacher's sake.

Knowing Hiro Mashima, he'll probably try to give some kind of backstory to make Kurenai sympathetic or attempt to give her some kind of redemption before concluding the arc. At worst, she'll probably be killed off by a different villain, though not before trying to protect Homura or something similar.

Double-page supporter
> At worst, she'll probably be killed off by a different villain, though not before trying to protect Homura or something similar.

And then she'll be brought back to life via <insert reason here>. 😉

Aggregator gang
That attack made no sense at all, but that is Hiro Mashima to you!

Dex-chan lover
Well, there's a reason it's "science fiction" and not "science fact" even beyond being a made up story. The so called science in science fiction is more often than not complete and utter bullshit itself. To be fair though, we don't even know how ether is supposed to work really, do we? So just saying "That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works" is kind of less impactful here. There's some setting specific mumbo jumbo between point a and point b for that kinetic energy to gravity bit we were talking about in here. It's not like it's an excuse or anything, just that the presence of this ether stuff kind of already threw regular science out the window from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread