EDENS ZERO

Aggregator gang
Seriously though, are there any connection between this and Mashima's other series?

Double-page supporter
He recycles his characters, wouldn't you if they were popular. Think of it as a group of actors doing another story. Did the name of that pirate?/princess? really have to be so similar to the similar looking fairy tail character, probably not but it makes it fun.

Hey, this one actually shows more promise than Fairy tail. There isn't an excess of characters, and friendship here isn't played as a power up tool.

Fed-Kun's army
@BloodySorcerer I agree, people rated it down too much for the similarities but this is a great start so far, though Fairy Tail also had a great start.

This keeping adding new veins and possibilities while being interesting. Even the combat is plain simple, but pretty perfect.

I didn't follow Fairy Tail very well despite knowing it since watching it on tv when I was 11 years old.

I like the start rather than Fairy Tail. It has a premise. Steampunk with a wide range of modern technology is my cup of tea. So I give this a try.

Talk about Sci-Fi as new series between experienced author, I wonder If Masashi Kishimoto--with his new work that is said also Sci-Fi can compete with this?

Aggregator gang
Looking at poster I thought it's a continuation of Fairy Tail, lol. Mashima can't make a good character design. Well, with storytelling is the same thing.

cant the artist for once a draw new chars.... every work of them has the same carbon copy main chars (safe for maybe their personalities)

Users who are viewing this thread