edge case bug on sidebar

Dex-chan lover
When you have continuous character that fill up 2 or more lines without space in comment it will cause render bug on sidebar. My devices resolution 1366x768

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
testing.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
the bug shown on chrome, edge, firefox. cant test on IE or safari

Dex-chan lover
Yes is visible for me, not device resolution but window size, I have a full hd monitor but I usually use with 1366 width and full height and the sidebar looks weird

Edit, the sidebar looks normal around 1488px ~1500px

VIP
When you have continuous character that fill up 2 or more lines without space in comment it will cause render bug on sidebar. My devices resolution 1366x768
Yes is visible for me, not device resolution but window size, I have a full hd monitor but I usually use with 1366 width and full height and the sidebar looks weird

Edit, the sidebar looks normal around 1488px ~1500px
I've isolated the bug, but since the sidebar is being revamped in it's entirety currently I didn't see the need for a small bandage fix, so please bear with me for a while until we get that out the door. If it's really bothering people do let me know.

Dex-chan lover
Hey @rikuwu well considering that the sidebar is being revamped personally I don't think this is a priority like with the zoom issue since the last update, but checking a thread about the site failing in PaleMoon I noticed that after Tristan pasted code in the container that in fact use his own scroll to avoid overflow, it also produce the same visual issue that the continuous character in this thread

Users who are viewing this thread