Edogawa Osamu's Anthology - Ch. 12 - About a Girl Who Did Things She Didn’t Want To

Dex-chan lover
Still did it though, I guess her unwillingness was not that strong after all.

Dex-chan lover
@agtra I wouldn't say she's exactly good since it seems more complicated than that, but I'm not condemning her either. I'm very much not an expert on what's good or bad. This is very bad for her too, especially since she may be forced into this by something else besides peer pressure. The poor kids need some help out of this situation.

Double-page supporter
They probably did a 20min Lesbian French kiss session afterschool more than 3 Times a week off screen, and is actually secretly dating with the intens of marriage.

But we won't about know about the truth because it's only a 2 pages story.

Expecting it to be another suicide theme, luckily it is some what better.

Dex-chan lover
This seems to be fairly realistic. Japanese bulling is a collective activity, abstaining from it or defending the target can make you the next one. Quite fucked up.

Double-page supporter
Im quite curious at how having access to guns for 200 bucks in United States makes tons of bullied people fight back but not in other countries that have more strict gun laws.

There are literally hundreds of ways to kill someone on the internet. Wikipedia has fucking recipes for homemade bombs. Those explosives don't even cost more than a few hundred bucks, they are in the same range of price as guns.

Users who are viewing this thread