Ee, Nouryoku Nashi de Party Tsuihousareta Ore ga Zenzokusei Mahoutsukai?! - Ch. 5 - Reward

Dex-chan lover
I feel like something must have been glossed over in this adaptation. What on earth was that about the night potion, why did the cat want it? From his reaction he clearly wasn't aiming to bang the cat, was it just a sleeping aid and she wanted to cuddle up with him or something (because she's a cat)? Feel like that really could've used a bit of explanation.

Dex-chan lover
So glasses was able to sabotage the other group of girls? How could he even manage that

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. What was the "potion"? What was the reward? Is it the hug? Whut? Then what was the potion for? I'm so confused.
I meant to mention this earlier, but a lot of shit is being left out. Or was never there to begin with. Like I get that he unlocked his abilities to use all the magic, but they were all level 1. How exactly could he take down a Wyvern at level 1??? Barring that, where's it stating he now has some massive mana pool? Or explains how it all started in the first place?

I just wrote it off as a consequence of being Generic Fantasy OP manga #39683, but this is just lazy writing.

Users who are viewing this thread