Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 12

she doesn't want to be his friend, In the last chapter when she was at the bus stop her change in expression when mc left made me wonder if she wanted to actually be his friend.
or is she just doing this to make herself feel less guilty?

@bobbun_
in the past she was fat and around when he was being bullied, and she did nothing but in the raws, it kinda looks like she takes the side of the bullies.

She is highly suspicious
But i still hope for the best.
This poor bean needs some kind of support

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
MY KOKORO CANT HANDLE THIS
words literally cannot describe the utter pain Im gonna be in next chapter if it goes on like this
pleaseeeeeeee dont hurt him no more, what is love
asdfghjkl;lkjhgfdsdfghjkl;lkjgfdsasdfghj

also thanks for the chap 🙃<3<3<3

My god, reading a new chapter is painful every time... But thank you for translating this! It really keeps you on your toes and makes you anxious af, only great stories can do that😊

Jaekyung, i want you to smile and always be happy with friends...but i think we all know there's something suspicious with hansol...

Prepare your hearts, everyone!!! :(

What if it's not her but MC himself who ends up betraying her in the end, and it turns out the reason for her suspicious behavior is because she's going through something even worse....

Thanks for translating!

I was already originally wary because the writer seems like they don’t tend to give Jaekyung any breaks lol ;—;

Kwon looking at the two made it even scarier cos it’s like... does he know? What is he thinking? Is he just like “PSH. Look at him being used.” AHHH

And then Hansol’s face change? And the way she pretends to take the bus with him every day only to have to take one the opposite way?

Either she’s using him or like some of the other commenters said, she might be trying to atone to him for something in the past... I don’t know...

All I know is: POOR JAEKYUNG!

I hope he gets a break soon ;——;

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread