Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 19

Group Leader
5 chapters lesgoo~
kinda wanna end at a somewhat 'wholesome' note for the new year.
is this not a bl

Happy New Year! 😚

Thank you for all the updates!! This story makes me so nervous, whenever I see a new chapter I’m like....
I need this to have a happy ending....

Group Leader
@Pyonyan
ikr, every chapter is like... heart wrenching 💀
i just wanna hug jaekyung so tightly ;; n be like is ok bb u doing great ;;

TY FOR UPDATES. I HATE KWON but I mean I kinda (not really) understand why he acted the way he did back when mc was yelling at him.. SO I hope we get to know him better and he somehow finds a way to get along w mc

OoooOooOoh, he showed something of a behavior a bit similar to his father.

The girl is like an addictive drug to him at this point.

Oh, interesting development we got going here... Please don’t be mad at me but I’m sensing bl...

Anyways, Jaekyung obviously relies on Hanson too much and I’m glad she talked to him about it. He was very manic when she’d gotten into an accident and it gave off the kind of vibes his dad did with the whole “don’t go outside tell me where you are” except his father’s stems from the fact that anything but studying is a waste of time and Jaekyung is worrying for her safety (because he relies on her so much).

Interesting, interesting.

Also, I wonder where his dad got that sort of obsessive behaviour about his grades from? I know South Korea is full of people like that but I’m wondering if his behaviour also stems from something in his life.

That’s what this webtoon seems to be about as well; people’s pasts and the way it’s affecting their lives now.

Regardless, I’d like to punt that man into the sun.

Oh, Jaekyung, someone give that boy a hug!!!

Thank you for translating! And Happy New Year! Many blessings!

There's the possibility of gaining a new friend, hopefully. Kim kwon seems to have his own past that may explain why he's cold to jaekyung.

And, for a few chapters, jaekyung when really emotionally is stress, resembles his father's...its become ingrained in his head to think the thoughts of the ant...

Happy new years!! This mass update was incredible!

Honestly, I don’t think any romance will play here 😅 Jaekyun is too unstable and he deserves baby steps and eventually out of his father’s shackles or something before he’s actually in a romantic relationship or else it’d be a big fucking trouble ya know what i mean 😆

phew i thought truck-kun fucking did it again, almost did but jeez

these children had it tough huh, they all need sincere and genuine friendships.
I’m glad Hansol is a good catalyst gently guiding Jaekyun when it comes to socializing. It’d be real nice to see all 3 of ‘em friends.
Anyway, I can’t shake off this feeling like I’m walking on thin ice with every goddamn chapter 😂

Thanks so much for this massive update and Happy New Year yall

I was literally holding my breath during that entire hospital scene it was so compelling
thanks for all the uplaods <3<3 wish you and everyone readong a great 2021!
[all hail supreme leader chapatty]
even if its not a bl dont mean i cant ship it amirite

surprisingly dont tho because I cant trust shipping in sad series, if someone dies I would never be able to get over it
banana fish intensifies; devilman crybaby intensifies; danganronpa intensifies

Users who are viewing this thread