Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 29

Im glad jaekyung knows to leave, and knows hes reached his limit, but hes doing it all for the wrong reasons...its probably just for his scum dad...

Im sad what kwon said didn't stick in jaekyung's head...that none of this is his fault at all... ;_;

I’m glad Jaekyung took the initiative to leave. He knew he was exhausted and couldn’t do it anymore; somewhat taking in Kwon’s words about how he’d never be able to get the results he wants living with his father. I’m happy for him on that front.

But as we’ve seen with past chapters, Jaekyung instantly falls into an anxious frenzy complete with his “hallucinations” when he fails and I don’t think that will be easy to heal from without any outside help.

Also... there’s two chapters left... The way this chapter left off... Agh.

His dad is already extremely high strung from Kwon’s interference and Jaekyung’s insistence that he can’t do it anymore. He’s so extreme with everything he does regarding Jaekyung that I’m extremely worried that his dad is going to do something to him.

Since the story seems to be a big warning sign of “the past comes back to haunt you”, I’m scared of Kwon’s words to Jaekyung’s dad coming back as Chekhov’s gun. :(

If it’s not a happy ending, then... IDK... I hope Jaekyung can be happy...

Users who are viewing this thread