Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 29

AA finally a good thing,,,I really hope it can still end somewhat happily ❤️

hopefully mc ties ends with kwon. literally followed and acknowledges what he says while refusing to talk to him

Dex-chan lover
This is going way too good, it's kind of "weird" (cant think of the word I want to say)

Power Uploader
Not buying it. He can go away from his father physically, but not mentally. His father is that giant ant in his mind. Author's just making him try a final push before the inevitable. The mother is too distant emotionally now to be able to help.

Well, if the schedule holds, tomorrow we'll know. At least I hope it's painless.

I give props to Hansol and Kwon, they forgave him till the end. The task was impossible, but they tried their best.

Even though it looks like things are getting better I’m pretty sure he’s going out on a bridge with no support. He’s pushing away all his friends and come up with his own delusions inside his head. Meanwhile he has no emotional connection with his mom as he’s not seen her for a very long time. It seems like, even now, he still believes that his mother left him because of his score and not because of the dad.
I’m actually worried that he’s planning on suicide because of this depressive state he’s in...
I hope Kwon can save him before it’s too late...

@Kendama: he's still in High School. Human Brain evelops and it's mostly not stuck at one point. With a better environement, he matures and can overcome his struggles.
I think a Happy End is still possible, but it's not safe.

this is a good thing... right ? still cant understand the mother tho never going to back or at least check on her son?! what did she think her husband would outgrow his crazy tendencies ??? urg
Thanks for translating!

Am I the only one who thinks MC shouldn't have been straight with his dad about bailing? The dad is almost as much on the edge as the son is, there's no telling when he might snap

These past few chapters the dad was so close to snapping I thought he was gonna seriously injure jaekyung physically, still kind of scared for my boy

me sees theres only 2 chapter left and shits about to go down
*I N T E N S E P A N I C*

@ScarletLouse agreed but also its been made pretty clear he doesnt realise how pyscho is dad is, and even if hes realised he cant live up to his fathers ideals it doesnt seem like he realised his fathers ideals were crazy to begin with

Thank you for the chapter <3

everyone, DO NOT LET YOU GUARD DOWN.IT DOES NOT END HAPPILY(at least i think, i cant read korean.)

Users who are viewing this thread