Egao No Taenai Shokuba Desu

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see any subtext or shoujo-ai materials at the moment, however, if this is a manga of that guy the I'm positive!

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, can I translate the author name as "white trash"?

I thought the girls from the cover were Nozomi and Eli from LL.. But this is fine too.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Fortunately the title has nothing to do with contents of the manga

First chapter was a snooze. Skipped over most of pages. Not gonna follow this one, the subtext isn't even worth it.

manga about a cute deadweight of an annoyance mangaka
that makes me smile alot

Oh boy a new GL manga, I can't wai-

"kuzushiro"

-FUCK. Well, strap in for a thousand chapters of nothing but fruitless queer-baiting, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading because it's Kuzishiro, but it haven't clicked with me yet.

also 0mniessence has good taste

Dex-chan lover
Another by Kuzushiro? I really like her other works (especially inugami-san to nekoyama-san) so that is an insta follow from me.

That assistant is way too into her own head. Like she just immediately assumed that because she doesn't have talent for the aspect of manga that isn't present in her current works, that she cannot do it at all. Honestly, if she just turned her "One off scenarios" into a 4-koma setting it would work perfectly, and probably give her the practice she needs to realize what she is missing. It's just that she rarely thinks of scenarios where a character has to consider something that happened in the past, which can actually add to the one-off scenarios she writes by letting her establish jokes/scenarios faster.

Judging by how her tweet blew up, if it's any indication of the numbers she typically gets, she could totally make a living by setting up a patreon, selling illustrations and taking commissions. She could also monetize a web-series (wouldn't have to have any over-arching story or anything).

This kid is giving up way too early. She's got an idea of what success looks like and feels like she must be a failure if she doesn't fit that image.

She also seems to think story-telling must come naturally, as though it isn't a skill that you can learn.

Users who are viewing this thread