Einen Koyou wa Kanou deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - One who has power

Dex-chan lover
If Ida here is a good example of how the Association views magic, i.e. "Use it for everything" that probably explains why sensei isn't interested in joining. He seems to be in the "don't use magic as a crutch" camp.
yeah, it's seem kinda obvious how forceful it's presented, i would like to know why, maybe it's about natural law or something knowing what Sensei like.

And i would prefer if Lucille don't learn magic or at least not for convenience, it would lose the purpose of what have been build on the chapters until now.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Him helping expectation: cleaning job a vacuum cleaner
Reality: self cleaning floor 😂😂

Dam she's really gonna be out of job if magicians actually started working daily jobs

Dex-chan lover
Its okay lucille we all know not!howl isn't sensei's speed. He likes things the analogue way.

Thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
Ida's doing it on purpose isn't he. Wonder why, pushing his way into their relationship so as to save her from potential feels? Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Ida's doing it on purpose isn't he. Wonder why, pushing his way into their relationship so as to save her from potential feels? Thanks for the chapter!
My assumption: With how much Ida idolizes Firis, he probably thinks he's wasting his potential by not being part of the association and he probably slightly resents him for not being in it. He realizes that there's more to Firis + Lucille's relationship than just being the master + hired help, and sees her as something that's helping to shackle him to his mundane life here, so she's an obstacle he has to get rid of, leading to him slyly attempting to get in their way and showing her that she has no reason to be there.

He's presented as a happy-go-lucky guy, but I think the quick panel we get when Firis says he hates them all (before quickly changing modes back to being playful) shows a bit into Ida's real nature, that he's not just here to help out.

His appearance last chap just said that the other guy's plan was "dumb", so I assume this is just a more careful plan of attack to not immediately get thrown out. He's not defending Firis here to be a good guy, he's defending him so that the other guys don't make Firis hate the association even more before he can follow through with his plan.

Fed-Kun's army
Now a home wrecker😑
Thank you TLsan for keep this going. See you next chapter👍🙏

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
the romance between the long-lived and the short-lived is the sweetest

both have regrets about leaving the other behind and yet they love each other regardless

Reactions: le3
Supporter
I think it would be nice if she could at least get magic resistance training, so it's harder to turn her into a cat or something.
If she can get in on the whole 'live 500 years' deal, that would also be a nice bonus; it's hard to see the budding romance go anywhere long-term if there isn't a long term.

It's all well and good to say "oh, you don't need magic to lead a good life", but when magic is giving you personally power, riches and long life, it rings a little hollow, like a billionaire telling a beggar "ah but money can't buy happiness".

Dex-chan lover
agzhs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread