Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 33 - The Extreme Environment Training That Goes By The Name 'School Trip'

Dex-chan lover
I can attest to extreme temperature variations make you tougher. +40C to -50C is common for where I live. Though past -45C frost bite can come in less than 10 minutes especially when its windy and dry.

Group Leader
I can attest to extreme temperature variations make you tougher. +40C to -50C is common for where I live. Though past -45C frost bite can come in less than 10 minutes especially when its windy and dry.
With that much extreme training you must be invincible! :eek:

Aggregator gang
Oof, I'm in a -20C to +40C area. I think everyone here would freak the fuck out if temperatures dropped to -50C.

Dex-chan lover
That's the face of someone who's planning a perfectly normal school trip.

Quite an upgrade on Earnest's bikini.

"How can you say something so embarrassing? Are you a perv?"
How can you wear something so embarrassing? Are you a perv?

Why do you have to share a room? Because you share a body at times.

Why is there a problem that the guys and girls have their rooms in the same hallway? Do they need a security checkpoint with armed guards in between?

Putting Yessica in charge... Yeah, that's bound to end up nice.

What was she reading that gave her a nosebleed? 'Cause it sure wasn't the pillow. It wasn't Blade who threw it...

Yeah, that's not "school trip", that's "training trip".

Yep, that's exactly how you turn off a summoning circle. Usually you do it with a tool or a weapon, though. Then again, she's a bit of a tool sometimes, so it's fine.

Of course she'd find the opposite pleasant... Well, at least the humidity is low.

That was three pages of, "Oh, it's a tentacle monster. Oh, it has a heart in the name. Oh, they went there." But why is he covering Blade's eyes? It's not like he's not seen more of her...

One of the four reaction guys is not the same.

She uses her wings to fly? I thought she used magic...

Now they should make the king go through the same thing. It's only fair.

Dex-chan lover
With that much extreme training you must be invincible! :eek:
I ain't one to stay outside for more than 10 minutes past -30C. Only people who do are kids and people working. I gotta give it to those who work outside all year long, especially with extreme temperatures.

Ah yes, new card game: Old Geezer. The rules are the same as Old Maid, except for these changes.

You call that super gravity? I walk in a 9.8G environment on the daily. What's so special about 10G?

Users who are viewing this thread