Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 34 - Great Hero For Hire

Fed-Kun's army
Blade might as well even marry his homies into his harem so they can get their respective crushes too.

Imagine if Blade gave the toy ring to Earnest while bending on 1 knee.

I didn't expect that bait and switch multi proposals at the end.

Dex-chan lover
The real plot twist would be if Ernest's Marriage was actually between her and Blade, like if her family found out Blade gave her a ring or something, or if she reported Blade as her willing and suitable partner over anyone her family chose for her

The 3-parter was just because of the whole debacle it would cause

Fed-Kun's army
Leonard only gets Extra status trying to and almost successfully stealing our boy's harem but being sparkly
He did make Kassim and Clay question their sexuality which Blade didn't do when he kissed them. He did nearly succeed in making Earnest weak in the knees if not for a jealous Blade intervening.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey, Earnest..."
"Kyaa!"
"Hey, Earnest..."
Still has no idea about modesty. But to be fair, they allow him in the bath with him. Wearing less.

It's fine to borrow money if you repay it. Especially if you're short on time.

Earnest is super happy. It's super actually effective.

And then he ruined it.

It's Blade what did she expect? lol!
She did say she expected it, but she still mad.

Damn bro just proposed to all the girls in the class and they all accepted it.
Well, they all knew he didn't mean it that way. But they'd accept it anyway. Honestly, might be the first time a guy got a girl a ring and she didn't immediately think it was an engagement ring.

Dex-chan lover
remind me of that manga where the dude is the possessor of rings that equals to the number of wives he has or something lemme go look gor it

found it:

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari​

I forgot all about that manga.

Dex-chan lover
remind me of that manga where the dude is the possessor of rings that equals to the number of wives he has or something lemme go look gor it

found it:

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari​

Kekkon had an alredy determined number of wives needed to trigger his power. So it doesnt count.

Hey!
Leonard is wearing his ring.
Eliza accepted it too, but she is weak to everyone.

So what is the harem actually?

Users who are viewing this thread