Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 35.3 - Earnest's Marriage III

Dex-chan lover
The wedding is not only being attended by many world leaders, but is being globally televised (with abnoxious play by play from the Playboy King) and Sword Master Ash clearly calls him by his full title and name.
Though all the viewers were apparently deaf and half-blind because the author clearly wrote that giving Blade the Sword Master title would be a good guise in explaining his unusual strength.

The thing I hated the most from this chapter was how Blade totally disregarded everyone else aside from Earnest, showing how much lesser their value was in Blade's eyes compared to the stupid main heroine.

This arc almost made me drop this series.

Dex-chan lover
See, this whole arc is bullshit.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully this turd of an arc is done quick, and not a terrible final chapter either... (I mostly hate the setup, the whole "make them jealous by going overboard, then letting my own self worth and life get tossed aside" deal. I hate it, and I hate that it IS a recurring trope.)

I can hopefully go back to fully enjoying this series again now, but... After that - we kind of need progress with a few characters' development. Blade needs someone to finally help him with his common sense issues - and maybe some of the lingering issues of being the hero who never got to have a life. It's all funny ha-ha till you remember why he is the way he is. Of course he is emotionally stunted, yet nobody has really reached out to help him with this.

And someone needs to have a frank talk with Earnest on her actions of late, and maybe be a bit more considerate of her "beau".

I know none of this'll happen, it is time to status quo for a bit with new girl till the next arc hits... sigh

Dex-chan lover
Felt like my IQ got reduced by several points reading this "mini arc"

The whole "make blade jealous" shenanigans are a fucking bullshit way to force things to happen

Plus mc is a huge retard with the mentality of five years old and this lady expect him to understand what he felt about the scenario when he clearly is dumb af to even understand some basic common sense

Dex-chan lover
tbh the power balance of this world is just purely nonexistant considering that the hero is training and kinda belongs to one country, if the king really wanted he could easily take over the world with their help
Consider the 12 quasihero wives, and the generals like horse teacher who are also quasiheros, and he is one himself, even got those sacred bird guarding his castle.

He is not emperor out of mercy

Dex-chan lover
What did Blade learn?

What did Earnest learn?

Absolutely nothing, Blade status as a wildchild and child soldier makes him unable to comprehend relationships and emotions, and kinda no one gets the message.

Dex-chan lover
.. (I mostly hate the setup, the whole "make them jealous by going overboard, then letting my own self worth and life get tossed aside" deal. I hate it, and I hate that it IS a recurring trope.)
i drop this series because of this shit. i am sorry but after blade got beat up last time she still pull the same shit.
and intead of coming to term with her own problem and fix it. she went out and fight againt blade. it just fucking scream women amiright meme so much i fucking hate it.

this is just shit, if this series is more medicore and spend less time with individual charactor i can tolerate this bs.

and the fucking sword master know that she is dead inside and hate it yet still push though anyway and the story treat him as not wrong. in a better series fucker like that lose every repect and dignity they don't deserve.

i am so sad this story is so good before all these shit.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Crap arc, crap conclusion. Ernst is a boring and miserable character. Finally this shit is over

Aggregator gang
No, he should have let her marry him, she deserves to be miserable in a loveless marriage... she actively try to hurt the guy she claims to like knowing he can't understand those kinds of feelings unless being hit over the hed by extremelydirectexplanations, and all because a kid asked him to dance first (I say first even tho she was never going to ask him, instead she whines and complains he isn't reading her bloody mind) I wish the author got rid of her, or at very least give her character an actual lesson that she might actually learn from

Seriously, are you guys in your right mind? How can you be happy just because the FMC just kissed Blade just because making him jealous? Everyone knew that his mind was like a 5-year-old, and she knew that he never thought about Sara in a love relation but still proceed to make him jealous by marrying Ash and trying to make herself believe that it would be best choice to marry him just because he threatened her and can't figure out Sara was in love with Ash too, and think the Blade and Ash's dance as if a relation between a couple. Also in a previous chapter, the king hugged him, and same kind of thing happened again, and this has begun to happen a lot recently. That FMC is so dumb and kind of tsundere. Also, every other girl shows their bare bodies to Blade, but she is getting jealous now? Really, at first this show was fun since these kind of bs didn't happen at that time but it's getting a lot worser. If I was Blade, I would have let her marry to that man and continue to look ahead, like I have more friends and not to brag but have other girls I can love and have a happy life, like the best girl is Sophie without a doubt, but he is still choosing that shit of a FMC. I can't understand this logic. Up until now I still can't find the worst arc since all of them are crap, but this felt like the worst one.

Users who are viewing this thread