Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 37 - Sara's Maiden Training

Dex-chan lover
You can only "fight" like that if you fully understand your opponent. Otherwise it's straight up mind reading or literal future vision.

So they're clanking down on Earnest for not being a jealous bitch like the rest of them?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I normally don't really like the people who only comment how they're starting to dislike the manga, but this one feels more draining than entertaining to read. When I see it update I mentally groan and put off reading the chapter for as long as I can. Despite that I'm too stubborn to drop the series, apparently, so I guess I'm just gonna be one of those people reading this like a chore or out of habit or obligation. Like a "I started reading it, so I guess I gotta see it through now" sort of feeling. You know what I mean? Or am I the strange one here?

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter! I normally don't really like the people who only comment how they're starting to dislike the manga, but this one feels more draining than entertaining to read. When I see it update I mentally groan and put off reading the chapter for as long as I can. Despite that I'm too stubborn to drop the series, apparently, so I guess I'm just gonna be one of those people reading this like a chore or out of habit or obligation. Like a "I started reading it, so I guess I gotta see it through now" sort of feeling. You know what I mean? Or am I the strange one here?
I get what you mean, though in the end every chapter does offer something fun (notable exclusions notwithstanding)!

Dex-chan lover
Happy new year!...2017?

I'm curious how far we are behind. No rush though. Thanks for keeping the series alive.

Edit: 63 for the current raw.
65, but the chapter is so long they've split it into 3 parts instead of just numbering them 65, 66 and 67

Dex-chan lover
Was there a page missing? When the prime minister said love there was an asterix, what was that referring to? Since she said there's no love are we to interpret that as there just being eros between her and gil?

Users who are viewing this thread