Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 38 - 5-Year-Old Blade-Kun

Dex-chan lover
O7 Nami, AverageEla and Degenerexe. Good luck with the phase that's coming into your life right now, because I'm sure you guys have your uncertainty about the next "phase" but I'm sure you guys will do just fine (Hope you recover Nami). And finally, we'll probably be waiting, Degenerexe, for the time you can come back to doing this type of work. Once again O7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the chapters. Best wishes for you all’s real life endeavors.
——

In this series by now two things have been quite normalized. (1) is bare chest, and (2) how Blade’s harem hierarchy just naturally forms and solidifies without his consent. At this point, there’s no way he can say no at the end. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Your quality was consistently outstanding, I can only hope whoever picks this up approaches your dedication. Thank you for your hard work over the years. :salute:

Double-page supporter
I respect their decision of stopping this translation but I hope someone continues this like The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World. Maybe the group who finished it can help continue translating this.

Aggregator gang
oh damn I was wondering what was happening w/ the status of this manga, didnt expect such serious shit to be goin on in the TL groups lives'! thx for translating the series as much as you have!
Man, these comments warm my heart. In case anyone is curious what happened:

3 months of inflammations all over my body, 5+ simultaneous diseases, internal bleedings, and barely being able to sleep cuz of the pain have taken a big toll on me physically and mentally. I could barely stand or think straight, yet meanwhile my landlord sold my apartment. My temp contract couldn't legally defend me, and my landlord lacked the conscience to consider that kicking me out in a state in which I was physically unable to look for other housing, would result in him making someone on life support homeless.

The earliest I managed to secure keys for another place is around 4 months from the time of writing this post (better than expected given the housing crisis). Since I'm going to spend my summer homeless and jobless anyway, I decided to make the best of it. I have very few responsibilities or belongings now, so I packed them on a bicycle and I'm touring Europe, my home continent. I'm on a literal road to recovery, spending my days eating, sleeping, exercising, reflecting, discovering new places, and meeting new people.

Life is gonna get busy soon. A new apartment and a new job are waiting. But in the meantime no weeb is touching as much grass as I am!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else think Claire and Jessica shouldn't have been in the running?

Group Leader
Your quality was consistently outstanding, I can only hope whoever picks this up approaches your dedication. Thank you for your hard work over the years. :salute:
We always strived for the best we could and learned a lot along the way. We're glad that our efforts got noticed! Thanks for reading

Thanks for working on this manga, its one that I've always loved reading. Was nice to hear how scanlating this helped you guys bond together especially touring a country on bike with friends sounds like something I'd like to add on my wishlist.

Wish you guys the best in your next phase whatever it may be. Looking to do the same and reading Nami's comment has woke me up a lil into looking for a job so thanks for that 😂

Anyways good luck y'all!

Dex-chan lover
this is my rank from Best to worst
1. no one
2.no one
∞-2.no one
∞-1.no one
∞. clay, Leonard, Kassim.
Claire is more of a waste of space than Clay.

And ill say that i hate Kassim with my heart.

But he works with our pure and unaware protagonist to guide him throught the dark way and give him the worst advice.

To be honest even i dont fucking know why Leonard even exists.

Theres a couple of harem members who honestly are more of a waste.

Like certain robot who had a good intro and then became a gag to the point she barely appears anymore.

Contributor
Claire is more of a waste of space than Clay.

And ill say that i hate Kassim with my heart.

But he works with our pure and unaware protagonist to guide him throught the dark way and give him the worst advice.

To be honest even i dont fucking know why Leonard even exists.

Theres a couple of harem members who honestly are more of a waste.

Like certain robot who had a good intro and then became a gag to the point she barely appears anymore.
majority of characters are being used just for gag purpose, but the gag related to those 3 isn't funny for me. This is a harem, all harem members are more important than any other character. No matter how minor the harem member is.

Group Leader
majority of characters are being used just for gag purpose, but the gag related to those 3 isn't funny for me. This is a harem, all harem members are more important than any other character. No matter how minor the harem member is.
Humor differs from culture to culture I guess. I always saw Kassim as more of the devil on Blade's shoulder, sortof the instigator when it comes to all things ecchi for the group of boys e.a. the leader. In the chapters we've translated, Clay should be portrayed as the up-and-coming prodigy among the boy side of the school (as it is a school for educating new heroes after all, Eiyuu Kyoushitsu, hint hint), so you could see it as some form of setup for him having a larger part in the story in the future.

Leonard is just Leonard is guess. I can agree that he's sort of a misfit in the group, bit of an awkward comedic relief character from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread