Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.2 - Cú Chulainn II

Dex-chan lover
The switch from Arnest to Earnest has me really fucked up because, all I can think of when reading that is this guy
Ernest_scared_stupid_poster.jpg
and the dissonance is killing me.

That aside, like Asmodeus, Cu is ABSOLUTELY aware of Earnest's affections, (was it the boot to the face in the bath?) but disapproves. Partly because of her being a rival for papa's affection if they were to become an item, I'm sure, but also because she can't acknowledge her yet. After the group defeats her, will she be more likely to call her mama or rival (not saying she has romantic feels for Papa)?

@Drifter if it can restore limbs and the armor that was on them as if it never left, it's probably just shy of straight respawning a person. The fact that it restores equipment puts it in a different class above healing. As long as they don't die instantly she can probably save them. At least until her mana/power runs out.
I come from the distant future, many moons have passed, and I wish to bestow upon thee a reply: FUCKIN SAAAAAAAAAAAAME lmfao I seriously was so confused for a minute cuz I didnt even realize they switched her name up. Earnest does not sound like an aristocrat name lol especially not a women aristocrat's name

Dex-chan lover
I come from the distant future, many moons have passed, and I wish to bestow upon thee a reply: FUCKIN SAAAAAAAAAAAAME lmfao I seriously was so confused for a minute cuz I didnt even realize they switched her name up. Earnest does not sound like an aristocrat name lol especially not a women aristocrat's name
There are some truly egregious names in pseudo European fantasy themed manga/LN/manwa.

Like Stale from Heretical Last Boss, I thought that it was pronounced "Stall-A" but nope, it pronounced like stale bread...

Users who are viewing this thread