Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.3 - Cú Chulainn III

I'm gonna be honest, that scene with Cu asking them to be friends with her gave me diabetes.
---------

Also, I love the part about them strategizing to take her down, sure they used super powerful moves on her but those had little impact, it felt refreshing seeing a fight that wasn't all "OP MC does this or OP character does that", you know, not an ass pull.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a hearty story. Cu needs strong friends, and the friends need a real challenge. Why not show?

Thank you for the chapter.

That's not how it works.. She's willing to be friends with people who are stronger than her. If they team up how does that even count ?

Blade explained earlier, Cu sees humans as pack animals, so she'd fight the pack

The change in translation of Best Girl's name from Arnest to Earnest is a bit jarring for me, since my dad is named Ernest.

Group Leader
@fireplace67

I'm not one to usually mess with names but I saw in the later chapters that the author spelled it in English that way so I just used that spelling.

Here's a poll for everyone who wants to vote, I don't mind going back to Arnest if enough people wants it, names are more important on the sound rather than the spelling anyway.

https://www.strawpoll.me/18092317

Group Leader
@guspaz

Oh, true. I didn't pay enough attention to that. I personally just marked it 3 4 5 aside from upload... I really hate the decimal naming

edit: FIXED

@ApolloX1209

lol I noticed that too actually.

@Cyoteblack

By partial release you're referring to the decimal numbering of chapters, right?

That's on the author, it wasn't like I split the chapter up into 3 releases, or are you suggesting that it would be better if I finished all chapters in an "arc" and released them at the same time?

I thought since each chapter had at least 20 pages it was fine to release one chapter at a time

Dex-chan lover
@bna_nocturnal Well aware that it is on the author because each chapter stops at a specific point and concludes intentionally instead of abruptly.

Dex-chan lover
I felt kind of bad for Cu. In the end she's a child, but was made to fight against much more mature opponents. You could see she hardly knew what she was doing during the whole fight and couldn't respond to the strategies at all. This was almost like a high school football team going all serious against an elementary school football team, to give a RL example.

Group Leader
This chapter has taught me a lot. In order for me to be friends with the people at my school, i must beat the shit out of them all! 😃

Cu's dragon form is so much cuter than human form, then again dragon loli has been done so much of course I'd find it stale.

Users who are viewing this thread