Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 9 - A Duel With The King

@Hounder
I don't get the hate on trash manga. I still read these as escapism / daydream fuel like I did 12 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
lol i love how the manga slowly turned into a gag comedy and it actually fits it well

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge he will probably keep losing them I bet and the power of friendship and harem will give them back to him or he will turn into the next "Lion King". Blade attracts strong women who will love him and fight for him just like the king

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge they'd need to figure out how to return his body to prime condition first tho. he still has his powers; his wounds just made it practically impossible to EXERT more than 15% right now because if he did, he'll probably quite literally tear himself apart

Double-page supporter
early on it was the king won some lost some but its seems like lately the king is just becoming some one you hope gets a sword put through them like Im sure nothing of value would be lost since it seems like his harem members do all the actual ruling and fighting

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax @Wolvenworks yeah, it definitely seems like the author is trying to turn him into the next Lion King. As for how Blade will get his power, idk, author can achieve anything. Seems like Blade loves Arnest the most though, he might go the mono route who know?!

Dex-chan lover
The author really has a disturbing way to try to make the comedy happen...

Fed-Kun's army
So the king forfeited? Ok.
Not like he could have done anything anyway, I'm sure even a toddler's stronger than he is.

Dex-chan lover
The king let a large group of people witness him make a bunch of women pick on a teenager for him. That's some dedication to shamelessness.

Fed-Kun's army
Im pretty sure the king its actually strong but just lazy, he is a fucking king after all, cuz apparently only he and blade can solo Cu

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato Who said the king can solo Cu? I don't remember. If it was the king, I doubt it. His idea of a 'duel' is having his quasi-heroes beat up Blade, after all.

Aggregator gang
This was disturbing....I have read gore, and I haven't thought of it as disturbing as this....dont know.... I mean, wtf.....Maybe Im just too tired, I had a long day.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even care about the story anymore, I just read it for Cu(te).

Also, Sophie is best girl, Dione a close second.

Also, King is A-Tier troll.

This story started put with what seemed like a good plot with a deep history and emotional trauma for the hero. Well thought out you know. Now it just seems like forced fanservice on top of forced disturbing scenes like that mixed bath like the old king hugging the not even 18 earnest. I get that there are people who think that the mixed bath is whatever and there's nothing wrong with open nudity and i can agree with that no matter how uncomfortable it makes me to have nude people around me. It's the intentions that were disturbing. They were okay with other people touching their liked ones innapropriatly, they were okay with other people lusting after their liked ones and they were okay with other people leering at their liked ones. The most disturbing is that they were okay with people leering, lusting, and being touched innapropriatly by people they didnt like. That's what got to me the most. I dont like this story anymore, not after these events. I won't drop it cause I think it can make a comeback and I'm very much looking forward to the hero's story worth how he came to be and how hes going to get his powers back or if he dies after repetitively saving his freinds while overusing the powers he has left. That's my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread