Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 9 - A Duel With The King

Dex-chan lover
Darn Lion. Pushing Blade into places that hurt him the most... but some of us welcome it.

Gives us a reason to see him as a Lion, not some idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I'm not impressed. I guess it's just that kind of manga, where such things are weird.

So let's refresh:

The Adult is not only the king.
He has no real responsibilities.
Has has a harem, possibly 12 women.
He constantly does whatever the hell he wants.
Which often include endangering the normal citizens and the students.
But almost always include punching down the MC, that is picking on someone from a height so high it's in the clouds.

Meanwhile the MC has spent his entire life from baby to now 17 year old kid saving the world.
Doing unspeakable damage to his body, see the scars.
Losing so many friends and allies in his battles.
Having spent apparently no time socializing, relaxing, or doing anything but fight to save the world.

So what do we get again? The care free king pick on the physically, psychologically, and emotionally damaged MC who is also this world's savior.

Yeah, that's what I want to read. A kid who undeservedly gets bullied. /s

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to see Blade go back a week later and challenge the "King" to a one-on-one duel, no wiggle room to bring any of his harem into it. Publicly call him out for being a coward if he refuses. Hell, challenge each and every member of the harem as well, let them fight 3-1 against him. Help get himself back in shape, maybe give the "King" a swift kick in the balls he clearly deserves.

Or just marry the demon girl and turn against humanity in general.....

Fed-Kun's army
@Clipper @Shuzuchi
Good I am not weird
This chapter made me hate that so-called king more than ever before
Blade already feels bad for being the reason that quasi heroes exist
Oh and one more thing: If you there are 12 quasi heroes, who apparently are okay with teaming up on their savior, the physically, psychologically, and emotionally damaged MC
then why the hell did they not stop the griffins? No, let the students risk their lives

Dex-chan lover
Still hate the king. In the end it's all to satisfy his lust.

Dex-chan lover
Rewatch cutscenes from Witcher 2 for unsated royal blood lust.

Aggregator gang
Why the fuck would she even get in the kings bed to wake him up? That’s retarded

Contributor
why the fuck does he even need the hero if he has 12 people that together are as strong as 4 heroes?

Contributor
TO all those saying "Dropped" in your comments, you really should stop trying to be drama queens. You aren't very good at it.

Just realized that this manga sucks. What is the point? Nothing ever happens.

Users who are viewing this thread