Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 14.1 - Sophie Part I

Fed-Kun's army
A kiss to fuse the memories of all the Sophie's into one or will she kiss them and share her memories to them. I worry that death feels eminent...

Dex-chan lover
Two proofreaders who didn't know how plural forms for "do" and "don't" work?

i feel like i missed something
how what why? its like last chapter fansirvice and this one just straight with the unknown stuff
and why is no one surprised there are more than one sophia

Group Leader
@michus8
Yeah ikr
The last chap was irrelevant to the plot (if my parents saw that shit I would be kicked out of the house lol).
This chapter comes straight out of nowhere.
one after the next chapter is also a fanservice one so yeah.

Dex-chan lover
@Scheibkerl good thing your parent doesnt see it then 😂 but yeah I am a bit confused with this series too, after Chu arc, the story seems to be too random now.

Dex-chan lover
i really bope this becomes similar to the mikasa clones with the "main" one staying with the hero.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really consistent with its randomness and throwing stuffs together with little to no care 🤣

Wtf this story goes nowhere. Way to use an overused premise and make it even worse lol

Dex-chan lover
oof, the latest 2 chapters of HajiGal and now this. Feels like I won't stop rolling 3s.

Is it just me or are they trying to make this a dramatic comedy but it feels as if they are trying to force feed us the comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread