Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 8 Ch. 26 - Cú's Visitor

Dex-chan lover
thanks, I like to do my worst

qYKDatf.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah, number four. For some reason, there is no fourth floor and thirteenth floor in certain buildings in a certain city in my country, especially privately-owned buildings that are built by East Asian descendant conglomerates.

It is still confusing, though, and I feel cheated because how can you say that it is a 25-floor building if certain floors do not exist.

Dex-chan lover
Man. If Blade had just the smallest bit more than 4% of his power he'd probably would've been able to actually do something

Dex-chan lover
I like their fusion form. It looks neat.

I don't like how the artist skips drawing characters so often.

I like how easily Earnest shifts from being the idiot to the voice of reason and back depending on the situation.

Man. If Blade had just the smallest bit more than 4% of his power he'd probably would've been able to actually do something
Eh. He has the power the plot demands of him.

Contributor
It was in one of the other chapter comments that someone said or theorized that Blade is actually immortal, and that when he finally hits 0% his body dies and then resets back to 100% strength and the cycle repeats. Not sure if it's true, but it's a good theory.

Group Leader
Demon 4 is the next evolution on the line i think
1 the original/berserk-ish form (Earnest used it in the first few chapters
2 is the full flame body redesign where she looks more humanoid
3 is the one in the battle against Luna
4 is the fusion

Users who are viewing this thread