Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 30.1 - Dungeon Labyrinth Demon Hunt I

Dex-chan lover
The guard corps captain contrasting Earnest really shows her er, growth(?) in personality since she was almost like him in the start of the story.
Highly obtuse and held high respect for the king, now, she can openly goof off with her classmates and even slander the king casualy.

Contributor
What do you mean dying? I reread this often and there is nothing that states he's terminal. Just the nurse that says that if he exceeds XX power he's going to die.
His power is dwindling, the more he uses it the faster it depletes and the closer he gets to dying. Also, every new chapter his friends find a reason to make him use his power.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: armed forces isn't a good place for Margarita, unless she's the leader who no one dares to sexual harassment

Our stripper guardsman and her ability kinda remind me of Shinto Folklore and Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto. Who not once, but twice, overturned a wash basin and danced upon in naked. if I recall right, first time she did it was to call out the goddess Amaterasu, second was to distract another god so someone could sneak past him (I also think she ended up marrying that god.)

Users who are viewing this thread