Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - A Powerful Bow

Dex-chan lover
ohmygod, it's the railgun bow, ffs yuuri, shouldn't you know that giving out insane items is a bad idea?

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyr I have even read hakai me no yuuri, and I still did not recognize the character or the bow :/
And I had really not connected the fact that the stories are in the same universe, rather, they feel very different imo.

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but feel that the reincarnator is a huge putz in this series. Like, you should 100% know the limits of your own capabilities-- you've been in this body for approximately a decade. Instead she acts like she's still a grown ass man despite being a physically below average brat. If it wasn't for the machina ex deus Michelle would be a goner too.

Dex-chan lover
@1234muse ah that thing. But wasn't there much more than a mere strengthening needed to use it? And is my memory so bad that I incorrectly remember it as casting several (visible) magics when shot? Besides, the bow she used had far too weak of an effect (most of the human is still there!) if it was that bow.

Which reminds me, the whole "x parts of ultramarine" etc. suggests it is a different universe than hakai, as I don't remember any color-magic like that in that story.

Dex-chan lover
Expectations: Pierces shield and armour, taking his heart out
Reality: *BASS BOOSTED ARROW NOISE*

Fed-Kun's army
A random fight that have no bearing on the main story got solved by a supporting character getting deus-ex-machina weapon from God of the author different series. Nice, good to know this is just another generic webnovel. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
@feha it was like that in the WN, even not being used as a railgun, it was so ridiculous it could kill dragons in one shot,

I figured that magic has changed over the time-gap tbh, what I'm really curious, is how yuuri became a god, and what happened to the god who reincarnated yuuri

Since she's a kid I'd think that she would have a reaction similar to despair, as she just killed another human.

But I ain't an author so idk what to expect. Kids are scary.

Dex-chan lover
WTF... shoots an arrow that pierces a human and makes a hole the size of a basketball. Then cheerily chats with friend afterwards without a care.

This is why I don't like badly written stories.

Double-page supporter
Pretty minor as far as spoilers go, but for those of you bothered my this particular god showing up
well she does so fairly often. She isn't merely just a god in heaven. This god walks the earth, goes to spas, runs an item shop. Also the MC doesn't respect her at all LOL.
I don't think it is necessary to cry about Deus Ex Machina. Also the series on balance is pretty decent IMO. Though Nicole isn't so great at this point, and neither are some of the earlier arcs.

@1234muse
Yeah, I'm pretty curious about that too.
I'm also curious about her son and descendants, since its 1000 years later.

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman They are used to fighting and killing things since they actually fought Monsters ... which considering their age is kinda freaky. Might also be that since her Head is completely in "Safe my Friend" Mode it hasn't fully clicked what she did. Or that due to how children have been teached fighting and killing Bandits is not considered bad so she doesn't think anything about it.

It's just like how you get a 6 star railgunbow from RNGesus to kill level 1 enemies in an rpg.

Users who are viewing this thread