Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - A Powerful Bow

Double-page supporter
Umm, did they not tie down the surviving kidnappers? I mean, not all of them are dead, you know...

Dex-chan lover
well @PFunkX some of her descendants formed the village of destruction or whatever it was called at the base of the mountan, tir was from there, I think if I remember correctly, her son wasn't really that special, but some of the people from the village were

@gum_rummy
He did just beat two grown men in that body, what seems to get him in trouble is his sense of justice causing him to overstep his boundaries and of course that's how he died the first time...

Dex-chan lover
@1234muse @PFunkX I just finished reading Hakai me no Yuuri
if I remember correctly the one the reincarnated yuuri got demoted and became Levi the phantom thief they met because she did 2 oopsies that killed MC and the Demon lord in Japan. Also to become god you need to gather [Fatith] like how the world tree is a religious figure that got destroyed by yuuri hence she was able to gather faith and has been crowned of destruction god

everyone: look at the hole that railgunbow did!

me: Yugaeri, on a western bow?! I mean, Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de's bows that are equipped by goblins and elves are practically yumi, so they get a begrudging pass.
So she's either doing that intentionally, or has a lot of bow torque that needs fixing.

@Terrate
Oh yeah, now I'm remembering all of that. But she didn't become a god right after her crazy feats, right? “Hakai Me no Yuuri” was more of a title, in the same vein as "Wind Sage". But I agree with the [Faith] part. Her fame probably accumulated over the centuries and elevated her to God status.
@1234muse
Oh! That's a pretty neat fact about the village of destruction. I also wondered whatever happened to Haster, but I'd like to imagine that the immortal couple is up to their usual romantic antics in the background of this story.

Dex-chan lover
@Terrate ooohhhhhhhhhhhh riigght
levi was descended because of those things but didn't she re-ascend at the end of yuuri?

@PFunkX
I figure he ascended with yuuri , but yeah, I'd love for more of haster, tbh I'd love to see nicole's reaction to how lovey-dovey they are together

Dex-chan lover
btw just for clarification for anyone who hasn't read yuuri
we call it a railgun bow, because with the right magic, it can be used as a railgun, it's not actually a railgun as it is, just an insane enchanted bow made of metals

Dex-chan lover
Wow. God just helped her to kill a person. A criminal, but still. Of course she was all smiles after she took out 50% of his torso, including a large potion of his backbone. Can you imagine the motion of him collapsing? Put this into a movie and it will gain R-rating. But she took it like a champ for her, what again? A girl of 8 or 10 years age? I guess it wasn't her firsttime taking out another person. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I guess god is allowed to be a frivolous git, so I'll forgive her for just looking on most of the time last chapter.

Just so everyone know, that god isn't a god perse... just another reincarnator who reached god's level. She is the previous protagonist of the prequel of this series called "Hakai me no yuuri"

@ Hollow7F yes it’s a bow called third eye and it has cheats attached to it because of the maker and user of that bow is yuri aka the goddess (cough cough) of destruction

Users who are viewing this thread