Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1 - The New Class

Double-page supporter
Putting on the armor feels kinda like foreshadowing. I wonder if she'll end up blowing herself up next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a translation I can read without getting an aneurysm. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
... oh no someone explained that this building has some special anti-magic stuff
the typical setup for the MC will blast it away

Group Leader
thanks for the positive feedback everyone, another group will be picking up the scanlations from now on 😀

@WPA but it's bugged to the one with only one comment. It's ok. I read it on a different site and will wait for the next chapter.

I shouldn't criticize cause i can't even traslate, but i have to say it: Holly Molly this one is so much better to read and understand, i mean, we apreciatte even bad traslation MTL or whatever just for the chance to be able to read a chapter from the manga we like, but being able to read such a smooth translation is very apreciated. Thank you for your hard work, both traslations.

There's poor quality translations, and then there's "didn't even put in a minimal effort to correct obvious elements". I'll never understand those who put in effort, yet wouldn't add just a tiny bit more to actually make the effort a productive one. It's like people who half-ass putting build-it-yourself furniture together. If you're going to build something that'll fall apart on its own, why bother? Just pay a bit more and get someone else to do it, and you're still making a profit in the long run, compared to having to rebuy [or in this case, retranslate] the element in question.

Of course, the absolute worst- and I've seen a few of these on Mangadex- are the "translators" who deliberately half-ass, ignore all feedback, and emphatically insist on donations despite having done absolutely nothing meriting any kind of gesture of appreciation. It's like those rare food delivery individuals, who'll- contrary to all rationality- bitch at the customer for not giving a 20% tip, when the food order is both wrong and heavily delayed. Y'all know this stuff is optional, right? And based on putting in enough effort to provide a legitimate benefit? Tssch.

Anyway, in short, totally get the irritation mentioned at the start of this translation. And, unlike the other attempt, I can actually be appreciative of this one. Kudos, @tanjinyi.

@RainEStar "but that other [translation] made me half-insane trying to understand what was going on."
Or, to put that another way, that translation was all about how "Retina disturbs" your sanity!
..no, seriously, that's the line where my brain just skipped out entirely and I gave up completely. :p
By that point, the next image coulda just been Cthulhu playing paddleball off of Putin's back, and I'd probably just have taken it completely in stride.

0LhK0Oz.png

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, there's . . . actually nothing different with this translation. Who were they trying to flex on?

Users who are viewing this thread