Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.2

Group Leader
Things went 0 to 100 real qucik. Few chapters ago IT was all cute and stuff now the MC is cutting people in half.

@sirflimflam not really. It's just following the novel closely. The next arc after this is even more filled with cutesy stuff....

Dex-chan lover
It's ok but what's with that "I can't strangle him with a steel wire eth my strength". In that position, even a 5y/o kid could strangle him especially when the thread is so thin.

Dex-chan lover
Supposed to be a legendary assassin and yet she forgot one loose end.

Dex-chan lover
Yup this is definitely following the novel....

Just wait for Nicole to become
Sexy Adult-ish Nicole thanks to being blackmailed by the first person
Maxwell
to deduce she’s Reid

Fed-Kun's army
@Flavor25

Definitely not what you'd expect from a seasoned assasin. Moreso the solo flight. One would think that in his life he's learned the value of a backup.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see her actually using her assassin skills as you'd expect, but it seems like too much change too suddenly. Before it was like she completely lost all knowledge and skills of assassination and had the odd time made some very brute force uses of the thread. Now she's completely utilizing it as you'd expect. Should've been doing some assassin things from the start, but since that didn't happen it would've made a lot more sense to gradually return to using those abilities.

Dex-chan lover
I hope more assassin stuff is done in the future as I think it looks cool.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Double-page supporter
I can't say this series was ever actually good, but I'm happy that she's, you know, doing actual assassin things rather than the typical isekai overpowered edgy black leather jacket "assassin."

Still, going solo is silly.

Users who are viewing this thread