Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@VF89 the reborn is the same thing as changing the class you are playing on the mmo like I am a male tank Wariors and I switch to a female mage, she is not a transgender

I bet I sound ignorant or whatever but I don't see the point of changing genders. Like if it was a queen reborn as an op baby girl thatd be fine but just kinda seems unnecessary to genderswap like that. I still plan on reading and have read multiple genderswap stories but its feels like an unneeded detail. Like, "hey this baby killing cereal eater is now a man killing oatmeal eater".... just felt like randomly ranting about stupid shit lmao

Dex-chan lover
You know I like that he already accepts that he became a girl (unlike any other genderswap story where the mc took a really long time or never accept that it's their new life and spends the entire story wanting to go back) and just looked at the mirror and like "damn I'm cute"
Also @VF89 while I agree with you on that, give it a break, the translator doesn't have english as their first language

Group Leader
Decided the check this version too with other version looking like MTL.. Unfortunately seems like same problem here. So for those who were just as confused, here's TL for the first page. I didn't read rest so can't say how many more mistakes there are.

Code:
Silver Kingdom, capital Silveria
--
Sob...
Everyone // Do not make such faces
Oh God...
--
I cannot pass peacefully
If all of you are looking like that

So here's the thing. The fix hair pull back hair phrase is a Japanese phrase roughly meaning to have something nagging on back of your head, or to feel guilty / have regrets. Basically he can't die peacefully out of worry for his crying subjects.

Page 18
Here you have it, I think you can use either "here you have her" or "here you go", the latter is more natural.

About the manga tho, seems like the start is a hint to the little lady being adopted or something, since there is already so much hair just after being born is unnatural. Also we didn't clearly see if the mother was pregnant or not. Also, I feel weird that some genderbend mangas have the mc keeping his mind a male even after years being born and grew up as female. Even tho some of them express little discomfort with the new gender, they still keep it for so long.

After the time skip and the reincarnated king grew up properly, he/she just looked at the mirror and think "this is good". It is as if he just woke up after that long time skip.

Dex-chan lover
@ Poifollower

you must be an special breed if you suddenly change genders and suddenly your O.K. and adapt really fast to your new gender, it’s only logical to also be against it and to take a lot of time to even be OK with it.

Ofc there might be other that are ok out of no were with being an girl, tho that won’t make much sense if the person doesn’t have some solid reason to be OK with it in a fraction of a second.

@Reazse Inglis = Ingurisu -> gurisu -> kurisu (gu and ku use the same hiragana but gu has an extra bit, you can look it up) = Kris

It's good enough to read the story.
My only problem is: Genderbender... outside is a beautiful girl, but inside is a guy...

Users who are viewing this thread