Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
Thanks for the effort! I recommend teaming with an editor who is a native english speaker to clean up the translation.
It is certainly understandable but it is pretty rough to read when every sentence contains 2 or 3 errors.

Yeah, transgender doesn’t seem to mean what you think it means....

It has a totally different set of connotations, which aren’t the ones in this context. It means someone who doesn’t identify with the gender they are born with, which doesn’t necessarily seem to either be the case nor the focus here.

Like other suggested, gender swap might be a better word for it.

@tonie Future Perfect Tense is easiest to describe as being Future Past Tense. So the speaker would be stating that some time in the future they will have already done something. An easy example to see this is the sentence "In two days I will have lived through tomorrow." since tomorrow is in 1 day, but in 2 days from today "tomorrow" would have already passed.

Group Leader
Hi, thanks for all your comments as I said I do this as practice and to see how bad I write in english and well my grammar its awful or worst. Well if someone wants to help me out with the proofreading I'm going to be very grateful.

Honestly despite this being made 2 months after the last one I decided to read it because I was hoping it was better then 'he became half-god and half-god.' and sentences that I couldn't understand the meaning of...... I could ACTUALLY understand this one so you've got that going for you. Plenty of mistakes but not bad enough to detract from the story for me at least. They could be at the level that I just glide over some of them though with my brain automatically inserting the proper structure and such.

Dex-chan lover
@Eadwey ah yea now it makes sense, thanks. I just looked at this table I pasted and I was surprised to not understand what it means "I will have played basketball" but now it does, thanks 😁
(Also that profile pic fits perfectly to my image of you now, mr proffessor lol)

Also as Chaeden said yea the sentences actually make sense compared to the other translation which sometimes was so weird it didn't make any sense at all.

You could get Grammarly, it suggests stuff when you make mistakes. https://www.grammarly.com/grammar-check type stuff in the box and it will tell you what's wrong, also you can get it as either an add on for your browser or download it for windows https://www.grammarly.com/native/windows

Group Leader
don't use upside down question marks in an english translation lol :)

Group Leader
@fuistes
Sure I can help with proofreading, all I ask is if I help, you put my scanlation group as a secondary group.
I'd rather help with https://mangadex.org/title/45945/salaryman-ga-isekai-ni-ittara-shitennou-ni-natta-hanashi though, looks more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
The translation still wasn't the best but it's still much better than the other one. It's passable.

Dex-chan lover
Is her name Kris or Inglis? It seems like it's constantly swapping back and forth, and he's not her family name since that's Yukes.

For anyone that is confused, I double checked by reading the RAW WN to be sure. MC's real name is in fact "Inglis". "Kris" seems to be a pet name or nickname. Which is why only friends call her "Kris" and in all official settings she is called "Inglis".

The manga doesn't explain it, but it's right there in chapter 1 of the novel:
どうも偶然にも、生まれ変わっても与えられた名はイングリスと言うらしい。
(Coincidentally, despite having been reborn, it seems I was once again given the name "Inglis")

Dex-chan lover
Why o why do they always need to exaggerate the protagonist's powers to this degree ... are people really that insecure that they can't take even a tiny bit of tension these days? Just what the heck ...

Users who are viewing this thread