Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

i pretty much drop novel at this point.
she's a berserker with no moral compass who fight anyone in her way.

every fights lack tension because she is so op she need to hold back every fights. and she always reminds you of that.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy
Well, he's currently a 12 year old girl. If he was in an older body, I'd say go ahead and kill the bastard. If she was really a genuine 12 year old girl, I wouldn't want her to cross that line. I think appearances matter. Thus the inner conflict.
Will wait and see how it goes.

Double-page supporter
@Amenohi Well he defeated him once already by uising sword techniques he knew of from his previous world.. While he admitted he hadnt mastered them, he was pretty competent with them. This isnt even taking in the fact his sheer magic power behind him. I'd say he could eliminate him if he tried even if shes 12. Well if she does kill him, I'd say he do it in private. I think you dont really see that even as 12 year old girl, he has a shit ton of experience and power behind him... or her.. eh, gets kinda confusing addressing someone whos changed gender :s.. Bottom line is she not a normal girl. Being 12 is going to change nothing when the guys like.. what 18 ? I assuming hes about 18, inexperienced and cocky.

I wonder how she will manage to not do as he wants AND avoid a scandal. Also curious to know what that Hyrule Menace's deal is. Does she have a crush on Rafael ? Or did she feel Inglis' potential ?

Double-page supporter
He/she should have decapitated that arrogant scumbag then and there, Highlander my foot.
I guess kicking his ass alone far from the watchful eyes will be better in the long run than this for her family sake and the kingdoms.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Rahal seems like he never learned his lesson about being humble and not bullying others. Shame he got such a high position by buying it. Seems like Highlanders will sell anything to anyone for the right price. Would be nice if could meet some who actually know how to socialize and not bully or look down on others.
I wonder what Eris thinks of Rahal? Also, why did she act so shocked to see Rafi and MC? Could her special sight have let her see something worrisome about MC like how dangerous she is or has the goddess' blessing on her or something? Seems she's not just some garbage in garbage out, hyper logical idiot computer that obeys orders blindly but has a personality and emotions of her own. Hope she helps beat up Rahal and joins MC.

Dex-chan lover
Boy, she'll break your ball. Grow up, your weak and no one.

Became a Highlander through money? That's enough to mark you for death.

Double-page supporter
The hyrule menace seems to knows some shiet.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread