Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Oh cool, a fight no one wanted, isn't necessary, and just wastes time. Nice.

Double-page supporter
I liked this chapter. I do like her battle maniac personality, I just wish she wouldnt wish death on the cities (egging the mosnters to attack which would in turn take many lives). I lol hard when MC was back to telling her shes just a weak girl, so dont go. Eris is all good in my books. Even if shes made a mistake. She was there for good intention. Even after how she shunned them.

Is therre people really whinging about panty shots ? ( I actually didnt notice any?) I guess its the best way to pick out the trojan horses tho :/

Dex-chan lover
MC: I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so unattacked right now.

A conundrum! Is he evil, hopefully not, or is he doing what he thinks is best for the town?

Dex-chan lover
This is a good story for such a generic premise. I have high hopes for this one!

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204
like is there at least a good reason why she became like that? Or is it more of just "welp, this happened"?

If it is the second one, then that is pretty fucked on the author's part.

Dex-chan lover
@luna367 Nope. She's just a Blood Knight. She really loves to fight.

@wankerLin You'll be disappointed. She fully intended to beat him up again. Inglis has no intention of being with another man.

@hedgemoney Close, but pretty much correct.
Part of a Secret Organization that opposes the Highlanders, intending to usurp them then give the "Land Dwellers" the ability to make their own Artifacts.

@NinKirin iirc, you're right. I think she did chop his head off. I'm not disappointed though. He seems like an alright dude, if quiet.

Double-page supporter
@ravidya Yea, when I read the light novel I felt kinda bad that he got killed. Like he's a slave to a highlander so he has to lead Glis to that guy, so it's nice to see that he didn't get murked in the manga

Double-page supporter
@JavelinJoe:
A group that hates highlanders wanted to kill her. Why they used a poison that turns highlanders into monsters rather than just plain POISON I cannot say. Anyway, Inglis insisted on saving her because she was a good person, some stuff happened, and in the end she ended up in a shrunken version of her monster form, which now just acts like some sort of cute mascot critter for Inglis.

this manga is kinda messed up
they didnt care much about the person burned to death and mc is excited to fight and all smiles, instantly forgetting that a dude got burned alive

Users who are viewing this thread