Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~

No complaints from me regarding the scan or translation, but the story is stupid and meandering. Some decent action scenes but that's about it. Guess it's fine as a straight up shounen battle manga, but if you put it in that category it rather pales in comparison to the good ones.

Dex-chan lover
So funny to see her embarrased 😂
Good good! Let corruption flow through you!

ok pretty good but a lot of the problems could definitely be easily circumvented by the simple fact that the mc is a demigod

She is really cute but the pacing is shit and story rather boring.
Interesting idea but not more than that.

Dex-chan lover
Damn you, (Russian pancakes)
Just looking at the ingredients to make the batter, I can see they would be very tasty. I love pancakes.
Damn you, now I am hungry.

Dex-chan lover
The story theme are nice, but kinda boring, 'cus they dont show us the character develop. Just straight to the main conflic.
This is for you who want some action, story line, and drama, but not too much.

Only a few chapters in and I'm already starting to dislike the main 'heroine'. Seems to be a battle-thirsty brute whose first thought when meeting a new warrior is to fight them.

Aggregator gang
The mc looks like a while haired Saren of Priconne

Also the story is good and decent

Group Leader
The translations are about as good as looking at raws without knowing the language lmao. Fair warning. Trust it as far as you can throw it when you're dead drunk. At least, for the first two groups. Dunno new group, didn't make it that far.

The story is pretty bad. Not helped by the fact a fucking grown ass man is a little girl, but its either that or he has a harem, so pick your poison I guess.

First few chapters I felt hopeful that the story would find itself, but it isn't very interesting or otherwise compelling :/ still a decent read for what it is but no stand out

Group Leader
meh 7/10
is it just me though or is it slowly getting worse lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Very generic. Very meh..
TLDR. Starts off decent until shitty trope

A battle maniac story that baits you to get pissed off and give little to no satisfaction when conclusion is reached. Also another (kinda?) blatant racism trope in a fantasy manga

Started off pretty nice but after the time skip happened it just goes downhill real fast that just so happened to be where racism trope introduced (who wouldve fucking thought)

I'm going to disagree with what seems to be the majority of the comments section and say this is legitimately good (also that some of the criticism seem off base or just plain incorrect). I'm usually not a fan of stories where a man gets reincarnated as a girl but is still basically just a man in all ways except appearance and his new female body is either just a gimmick or an excuse to make it yuri, but this has so far managed to avoid the yuri route, and, while it is still just a gimmick, it at least doesn't make things weird. It's also a series with an MC that is blatantly OP from the very start, which usually goes downhill super fast when the MC solves every problem with no difficulty, but it manages to avoid that pitfall too by giving the MC a valid and understandable reason to avoid getting involved in large scale events (several reasons in fact, though what seems to be the central reason isn't actually introduced until volume 2). The MC herself is also turning out to be a genuinely interesting character, even if it is taking her a while to evolve from simply being an old battle junkie in a little girl's body. Plus the set-up has even given us an enemy that the MC wants to defeat but is currently not strong enough to, giving the chance for some actual struggle down the line.

On top of that there is a genuinely interesting and complex struggle between the revolutionaries and people who don't think the current state of the status quo justifies the reprecussions of a war. Better yet, the revolutionaries are, despite arguably being in the right, currently being set up as the antagonists, and the only character from their ranks we've met so far is the most complex and likeable character in the series so far. The highlanders being just pure evil so far is a bit of a downer, but a simple hate-able antagonistic force isn't strictly a bad thing.

In summary, worth a read so far. It's a bit slow to get off the ground, but I actually like a slow burn like this so that's only a downside depending on taste, and it already has more complexity than your usual reincarnation LN adaptation trash.

@ConstantErasing I agree. This contains some common tropes but it seems that the author has planned ahead to avoid problems that some titles with the same tropes had. Though honestly they could've gotten away with reincarnating him with a male body as well since it's pretty apparent that the artist is pretty good at drawing cool dudes but it seems that they wanted to add in some ecchi scenes without making the MC be on the receiving end. +The fact that they're making his childhood friend his main motivator

Seems pretty good so far and hopefully it stays that way in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread