Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

There are still a lot of mistakes in translation and editing, but thank you for the chapter.

Uh oh, Inglis is going to be a narcissistic? "Look at how cute I am! Umu~" 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess: She fails to acquire the magic seal or is declared incompatible with one, making her unqualified to be a knight in that world. In reality she won't naturally even need such a thing because her demigod arcane power inherited from her past life is better in every way.

Double-page supporter
love stories where the mc is op;
bookmarked.

a few mistakes in the translation, but nothing major. still was easy to read and understand - overall great job and thank you for the chapter.

\o\ i'm guessing
Inglis new full name is Christiana, but gets called Chris
IoI
/o/
IoI
\o\ new manga weeee Bonzai

edit : gonna but it in spoiler since it might be true

Dex-chan lover
This duwang is slightly overcooked, but it's delicious nonetheless.

That said, get a proofreader. I can assure you proofreaders are the easiest to find.
At least way way easier than translators and redrawers.

Supporter
Looks good! Thanks for the scanlation - although there are a few points where it keeps chopping & changing from Chris/Inglis. Could we have a definitive name being set? :)

Supporter
"To die, it's not inexpected to die." We have a Shirou here.
Best way to start your manga.

Contributor
@Shiponreza your translation is too literal at some points. it's fine because japanese idioms can be weird.
聞き届ける -> it means to grant. この目に狂いはありませんでした - i was not mistaken in my judgment. 後ろ髪をひかれて - it is with great reluctance 逝くに逝けぬではないか that i must part with you all something like that lol. im sure you can rephrase that better than i did. page 30 babble "though i have no interest in being a hero." "im willing to lend a hand to those who have the potential./makings of one.
thanks for tl the art is a plus too so im looking forward to this.

Users who are viewing this thread