Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
These Japanese authors love to put men into women bodies with these reincarnation stories. Not sure if I've heard of as many reverse women into men bodies, or really at all.

Dex-chan lover
Did... Did MC just give a long-winded epic speech entirely in the language of baby sounds?

Though translation needs some deciphering it wasn't that bad. At least i understood the intent of the words, unlike some other translations.

The art is great, the character cute! (cute is justice no matter what, even if you're an old dude on the inside)

I hope the author holds up the quality of background and environment. A ton of isekais these days skip over assets and it really feels less immersive because of it, either because they're not good at it or to streamline their workflow to hit that deadline.

Group Leader
@Reimos Think of it like the Death13 fight from Stardust Crusaders.

@Lyanhyrt Because it's not gay if a male in a female's body falls in love with another male.

Dex-chan lover
@trilling This one isn't an isekai, at least according to the story so far and the title. This appears to be the same world with him reincarnated, which is tensei.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@MangaOverAnime

Godly reason, she doesn't care. Leave fate to chromosomes.

Author reasons, cos it's cuter that way.

Also, knights don't shoot las.... (Remembers Flynn scifo) k nvm

Manga seems interesting, translation needs a lot of work though. I've seen people put out genuinely good scanlations using Google translate so this really is hardly worth releasing.

Contributor
The MC design is basically the same as Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu... pretty similar story too.

Users who are viewing this thread