Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck is genderswap still a thing

if you wanted to create a heroine why did she have to be a male in the past life

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Phew thank god there are absolutely no biological differences between men and women or this whole genderswap thing would get very messy very quickly

@wouw obviously because there's a lot of dudes out there who wish they were girls

Aggregator gang
@Lyanhyrt Genderswap must be pretty common for settings with reincarnation, after all you're just flipping a coin.

Here's one the other way around https://mangadex.cc/title/37549/herscherik-the-epic-of-the-reincarnated-prince

Dex-chan lover
The translation could use work, but I enjoyed it well enough.

A number of people complaining about genderswap... I don’t get it. If you don’t like it, why’d you read a genderswap manga in the first place? There’s tons of reincarnation manga that aren’t genderswap you could go to.

Aggregator gang
There's some good potential here, but this is in dire need of a better translation. The errors and incoherent phrases really hurt damaged the chapter's comprehensibility.

Double-page supporter
i'm ok with genderswap, but why always with lesbian bait?
is there no genderswap manga where the mc actually goes for a dude and not some yuri shit?

This give me lot of mixed feelings from good to worst, also is this gonna be yuri?

Edit : After visiting raw source i can confirm this is yuri🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Please dont make her too op.

That baby with killing that monster in one shot
Is just.. ugh

Waited for this. Exactly as I expected. And spite everyone calling isekai trash, It's treasure to me. I'm exited for ch 2 or 1.5.

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins
Well, most do not just flip like a switch to start liking guys outside of hentai. However many end there. Actually I think staying yuri is about as common as either "falls in love with a guy" or "swaps back and forth/inconclusive ending". But I personally find that they are not as well written and/or the plot falls apart and does not seem to go anywhere.

That, of they completely ignore that detail of the story for 95% of the whole thing and just use it to make a small joke every 10ish chapters to "justify" it being included.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
Point me those that end there, because I haven't found any of worth except a singular light novel. I am getting desperate.

I have scoured the NU and manga websites for such stories but they are almost completely nonexistent. The non yuri/BL ones that is.

Users who are viewing this thread