Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Will your team ever bother cleaning this manga properly, it takes 30 seconds to fix the black/grey/white balance (let's not even speak about the screentones paterns)...

Don't you have a cleaner in your team ???

With power comes responsibility. She will come across many more of such conflicts and i don't think she will hold on to that centrist take that i hate su much. Giving salvation to a that asshole that killed somebody because a girl didn't wanted to sleep with him, ok dude. I really like this manga and hope the story will go into a good direction.

@infernotez He murdered an innocent man that was trying to prevent him from raping an innocent woman, and then used that to leverage the woman he actually wanted to rape to become his hostage. And that was before he transformed.. Not that bad of a person?

Contributor
@Xandran You can think something different of a person than what they are. It's similar to when abuse victims say "they are a good person" as they get beaten by them. The mind sees realty slightly different than it is.

Users who are viewing this thread