Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Quite surprise at the lack of vodkas in Russian pancakes (or in anything Russian, really), but thanks, that was a very good work you did!

Dex-chan lover
whoa, a legit translation. to be honest when i saw a russian uploader i assumed that was the same douche who uploaded fake chapter to promote his shitty website on last year.

btw nice pancake recipe

Thanks for the chapter and the recipe~
Perfect counter against the boredom of the lockdown xD

Double-page supporter
Hey, translator, thanks for the update and all, but next time just skip chapters like these.
Literally nothing happened.everyone who had read up to this point knew everything that was going to happen in this chapter from about 7-8 chapters ago.
Any good manga should be able to draw in a reader from any chapter chosen at random. This chapter would make anyone drop it immediately.

the team thanks for feedback. You can always go to our discord and personally say thank you to the translators ;)

Aggregator gang
thanks for oicking this up! ill try your pancake recipe sometime. 😁

Other than the leftover text on page 9, you guys did a really good job

Thanks for the translation !!

Looking at the group name, I was preparing for the worst, but in actuality it isn't bad at all. Thank you for picking this up and keep up the good work.

Thansk for the translation! What are the measurements for the ingredients so I can make those pancakes?

Users who are viewing this thread