Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

I like how the 50% of the comments are talking about the pancakes and trying to make some, lmao thx for the chap....Im bad at cooking lol....

Dex-chan lover
so mc went to the highlanders place to do what exactly? Fight him? Then this girl, who is something, stops her because she thinks mc's going to fuck him. What is eris? And why did this guy attack her? Because he wants to fight highlanders but she doesn't? but they had that discussion after he attacked her?

@Tetragramat

I think you might be wrong here.

Russian pancake (Blini, блины)

Blini were considered by early East Slavic people in pre-Christian times to be a symbol of the sun, due to their round form. They were traditionally prepared at the end of winter to honor the rebirth of the new sun (Butter Week, or Maslenitsa, also called "butter week" or "pancake week"). This tradition was adopted by the Orthodox church and is carried on to the present day. Drochena, a kind of blini, was also served at wakes to commemorate the recently deceased

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blini

Greek-Roman pancake that you are talking about is the other dish (nalistnik - налистник) and it's quite different in taste.

@BrownStorm @ismaelh
I believe the events of the last few chapters were like this:
1. Highlanders have power because only they know how to make artifacts that are needed to fight monsters. They use this monopole to treat everyone like shit.
2. One Highlander guy wants to rape random girl (a few chapters ago).
3. MC offers to take girls place and is on her way to the jerk's mansion.
4. Eris, who knows nothing of MC's powers, wants to stop her from getting raped. By the way, Eris is some sort of living weapon (like in Soul Eater) and superstrong.
5. They fight.
6. Eris realizes that MC won't be raped (because she is strong) so she stops fighting.
7. MC sad (because she loves fighting).
8. Leon (knight-dude) appears and wants to kidnap Eris.
9. Turns out he wants to work with some rebell group or already is a part of them. The plan is to start a war with the highlanders and steal the knowledge on how to make artifacts so the rest of humanity will be no longer dependend on the highlanders. And he wnats Eris to foght in this war on his side.
10. Eris is against that because a war would mean countless innocent people dying. Leon on the other hand claims that this is the best way to protect the people from the highlanders, which he feels compelled to do because knightbullshit.
11. Then MC butts in and sides with Eris because she wants to fight Leon.
12. Meanwhile, highlander jerk is sitting lonely in his mansion.
That should be the gist of it.

Idk if anyone asked for it, but here are some general spoilers:
[ol]
As a whole, highlanders are extremely entitled, and they are generally unpleasant to be around. This is not true for all highlanders, as we shall soon see in the next arc, but it is a general rule of thumb.
The Highlander Government, is a piece of shit. They have a plan to blah blah blah, enslave the rest of humanity, you get the idea.
Iron Blood Chain brigade is aware of this, as are most earthly governments, but they need artifacts, so government's hands are tied. IBCB hands are not, but the government will be held responsible for what they do. They tend to be the catalysts for action at the end of an arc.
Leon is usually portrayed as a bad person, but tbh, you might easily do what he does, so who cares? Answer: His sister. He is branded a traitor, as is the rest of his family. They loose all honor, yada bladda bladda, his sister wants to bring him to justice, ect.
Btw, the next highlander introduced is my spirit animal, so don't disrespect her or I might cry
[/ol]

Contributor
@briancornpop Well, I was PRETTY sure we all cheered when the Anatoray and Dysith fleet gave the Guild a new one~ Even if there are some good ones like Lucciola and Dio, but it still didn't stop us from cheering when the Guild fleet got blown up~

Power Uploader
Everything was alright until that second to last page. Oh the ptsd. So much yellow.

Ah, so that's what it was. The cleaning, redrawing, and typesetting looked really well done but there was something odd about the translation. I had to re-read a couple of sentences to make sure I actually understood them.

good job tho

brother this is a good work of scanlation and translation. pleasing the eyes and easy to read

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory "those aren't pancakes, those are crêpes".
…and thanks for the translation, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread