Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
Is Inglis really planning to stick to “ I don’t care about morality as long as I can fight strong people”? If so this manga is going to get fucked up

If this is the "I just want to kick people ass who stronger than me" plot, it's getting axed really fast in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@MinecraftNoob thanks for the rundown
so he attacked her to eventually recruit her I guess, seems a bit silly unless she can be easily messed with as she's a living weapon

Thanks for the translation, now i wait for the next one, and strive in school and do some art stuff

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little conflicted.

On the one hand, I kind of like the battle maniac attitude. She wants to challenge herself against strong opponents, regardless of their reasons to fight.
On the other hand, she seems a little too blood thirsty. "Morals? Consequences? I had enough of that in my past life." That feels empty and a straight path to destruction for herself and the few people she seems to care about.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't intend to fight to the death, but the current situation doesn't really lend itself to pointless fighting. It feels completely off. Even I reacted like the other two on page 14. It's hilarious, but it ultimately makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
The first time i read this Manga, i am captivated. But in this chapter, and the gap between updates, i feel less interested...
I hope the next chapter, even though it will release maybe in another half year is interesting....

Thanks for the translation!

Where is that image in the very last page with the team credits and the color image of the two girls from by the way?

Dex-chan lover
... I've never heard of adding oil After mixing the batter besides the putting it on the pan part...
Palačinke are most best with Nutella (or your regional equivalent/preference)!
After that are jam or marmelade ones.
Definitely not condensed milk.
Also, filled with cottage cheese, stacked into a baking tray then covered in a mixture of eggs and cream.
But never condensed milk.

Dex-chan lover
@Wyrm

she seems a little too blood thirsty.

Not just a little, she is extremely bloodthirsty and (very minor spoiler)
gladly to jump in a crossfire between two parties and fight both. Exactly the same happened here.

"Morals? Consequences? I had enough of that in my past life." That feels empty and a straight path to destruction for herself and the few people she seems to care about.

This is quite more complicated.
She isn't immoral nor amoral. Just that, as far as I read wn, trust Reni with most of complicate moral decisions, but still will enthusiastically volunteer to fight for others, mostly out of her bloodlust than altruism, but she won't start a fight, most of the time.
Consequences be damned. She is extremely arrogant, and worthy so. I feel like everyone in the know of her strength decided that best way to deal with her is leaving her alone. For that, her neutrality is quite a boon.

In short, she is a great help for everybody want to fight stone beasts, a source of headache for anyone plotting plans involving violence in her earshot, and for everyone with some strength, a
"N U I S A N C E".

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, now say it with me "Murder Hobo". She agrees with his intentions she sees value in it but her sole reason for refusing to join him and his posse isn't out of concern for the potential loss of life, has nothing to do with the welfare or fairness towards best girl the Menace of Hyrule in regards to using her as a test subject, or how "destroying" the highland could effect that civilian population of that country, or wouldn't corrupt nobles or arms dealers be able to milk and abuse earth's ability to manufacture its own artifacts and put them in the wrong hands....nope its lul bruh looks stronk.
Its like what would happen in a ttrpg if you removed the alignment requirement from paladins and they went around picking a fight with everyone to just to see how awesome their smite was... or if a paladin even with the LG alignment went around using lol reasons to pick fights with people.
I love this series and can't wait for the next.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, author, we've had enough Goku for a lifetime, we really don't need another one...

Users who are viewing this thread