Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
And that is why you always either immediately kill or completely cripple your enemies the moment you can, instead of acting like a fucking retard and talking out of your ass until they escape. Hopefully you morons finally learn some shit from this. Though probably not.

I agree that friendship shit was not even needed in 1st place...probably author drunk something off/too pacifist???/doesn't know wth "friendship" means. At best they were rivals/enemies, at worst acquaintances.

The sociopath thing some random bastard said...
Do you think it is not ok to kill a person who attempted to rape you and would rape you anyway taking in account he isn't the reasonable guy?

It's totally wrong to point we are sociopaths for liking an end where bad guy ends up killed by MC's hands...you simply don't make much sense by saying that makes you a sociopath...how can you empathize with a person like that in 1st place?

Contributor
@mariusrvar01:

Alternatively, it was said semi-sarcastically by a battle-crazy old man for whom "some brazen young hooligan I had fun fighting once" is something to get nostalgic over.

At least that was my interpretation.
We all know that in the movies, "old friend" is basically grizzled-mercenary-speak for any ol' wastrel who's angry enough to shoot you on sight, right?

Dex-chan lover
@mariusrvar01

I think, if it is a friendship, it is like a relationship between an owner and a bad puppy. Inglis is just too strong for him that his malice is all but cute. Like a dragon that can't distinguish a lion's mauling and play bite.

And why I have next to zero knowledge in psychology, I wouldn't surprise if she really have some disorders. Everyone, in and out of the universe, can agree that she has some loose screws.

Dex-chan lover
so uuh...don't do drugs kids. or you turn into a sort of mindless magic-based abomination

Dex-chan lover
@flannan

If so, then they created the problem of the crystal monsters, and left it to someone else to fix their problem. Making them, a big liability.

@Pokari@Kalamel
Then guess my bad...didn't think about that sorta possibilities...you guys are probably right...as far as I know both answers could apply to MC's case...I really didn't think about it that much...probably in the novel author points this in the MC's thoughts but anyway even if he doesn't your explanations at least have much more sense than just a "friend" that doesn't make sense no matter from which angle you look at it...

In the novel it says relationship, not friendship/friend

Every person you meet is your friend.

And by the way, killing the highlanders is stupid. Highlanders have information, and the Bloody Iron Chain Brigade needs it.

Users who are viewing this thread