Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - Under the same roof!?

Dex-chan lover
Elria is such a cutie 🥰🥰🥰 💕
As expected my wife 💕

--------------------------

If you wanna read the novel, this chapter adapted from Vol 1: Chapter 2 - Part 2

Also for Reid's monologue to Elria before he passed away, if anyone wondering

Before he could finish his words, his body went limp, and he was enveloped in a strange floating sensation.

But Reid himself was satisfied.

He was able to say the words he had held for more than fifty years.

However, he could not say that he had no regrets.

More than fifty years ago, he made a promise to Elria for the first time.

The promise was not fulfilled.

‘Let’s settle who is stronger.’

This was a promise made on the battlefield between the two people who were on different sides of the conflict.

Thinking back on that promise to her ――

The ‘Hero’ ―― Reid Frieden, died looking up to the heavens.

Dex-chan lover
You've been together for how many years? And now you're also engaged, and you STILL can't express some sort of fondness for each other?... I know it's japanese romance, but sometimes it does beggar belief.

Just say she was that important to you, that you HAD to see her off.

Dex-chan lover
Please for the love of god don't introduce a love triangle in this series. These two are adorable together and I want it to stay that way.
I’m calling it now, I bet a former party member for the hero will also reincarnate and is going to be thrown in as a second love interest.

And just to make another bet, she was the Mage of the group with a sassy Tsundere personality. I can see it now already.

I really hope I’m wrong

Dex-chan lover
I’m calling it now, I bet a former party member for the hero will also reincarnate and is going to be thrown in as a second love interest.

And just to make another bet, she was the Mage of the group with a sassy Tsundere personality. I can see it now already.

I really hope I’m wrong
Im getting Maou No Ore Ga Dorei Elf vibes in this series so maybe there's a little chance it will happen who knows

Dex-chan lover
Yup, they passed down a love story through generations? of Elves. Lmfao.
Also, seems no matter how strong you are, if you aren't a true immortal, death will always find a way.

Sharing a dorm for engagements doesn't make as much sense as for marriages. But whatever gets the lovey dovey plot moving.

Thanks for the TL
Cause the elves probably reproduce faster than they live? Not that far fetched

Dex-chan lover
Hope all school in villainess story like this, so heroine can't steal my ship

Dex-chan lover
As far of volume one goes :
no, sage and hero was a lonewolf, so there's no party or whatsoever, that's exactly why both enjoyed each other company on battlefield.
who is "she" you are referring to? If it's Elria. Then idk (?) She does have discipline, but I don't know if she had tsundere discipline (?)

I really hope I’m wrong

Users who are viewing this thread