Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - Under the same roof!?

Dex-chan lover
Sweet. I like how the story is developing.

On an unrelated note, I hope that when this gets animated, it will be popular and the principal gets noticed. I love her design and personality so far and I want her as a figurine.
Double this, its cool that she can be both cute and respectable at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Dawwww how cute are her reactions in this chapter. Also it's absolutely love, you very behavior in both lives say so, accept THE HORNY WITHIN!

Dex-chan lover
After the interaction with the Dad I've realized it's going to be one of those manga's, even though they are married and former adults this is going to be in a world where kissing is the end game.

Shit, I had my hopes up when they were adults and married we'd get the "Romance" part of Romance, not just the lead up to the kiss.
Romance and sex aren't quite the same thing. I think it's more a problem with authors trying to avoid it by making characters oblivious or caught up in misunderstandings. I'm fine with cases were they acknowledge their relationship and just decide not to have sex until later. Just to be clear, it wasn't really kissing they were talking about, Reid was thinking about the legal consequences of premarital sex for nobles back in their time.
Im getting Maou No Ore Ga Dorei Elf vibes in this series so maybe there's a little chance it will happen who knows
Maou No Ore Ga Dorei Elf had a vague, barely existing love triangle with the main couple for all of 10 seconds before she realized that the mc's feelings were unwavering and moved on. For volumes, it's actually vague whether he knew or cared at all about the other girl's feelings. The characters in that one tend to have pretty clearly defined relationships. When there's uncertainty, it's usually something more spicy than "new girl shows up and she's cute too soooo". Namely:

Zagan's mom being in a love triangle with the clones of her first love and Zagen's dad.

the succubus princess (descendant and atavism of Zagan's little sister, meaning same personality and looks. also figuring out that she's bi) with the siren princess (also descendant of little sister and figuring out she's a lesbian, or maybe bi) and a memory wiped demon lord(who may or may not be confusing his current feelings for the succubus with his previous self's unrequited feelings for Zagan's mom.)

Then there's Kuroka (four eared catgirl/Raphial's daughter/also descendant of Zagan's little sister) and Shax and their whole bit was just that Shax pretended to be oblivious to her feelings until she turned 18.

like, damn, it sounds like imouto had a harem (of women) which is amazing since she was a huge crybaby like chastile.

TL;DR
Maou No Ore Ga Dorei Elf's relationships don't have a bunch of bullshit, delays, love triangles, or complications. When they do, it's because the relationship is legitimately complicated.

Dex-chan lover
You trust a promise made by a teenage boy in love? In a romantic story where he gets to live in the same room as the girl he loves?
I don't.
But I trust this MC. He is a chad so that is why I know he won't do it. That is why this is bothersome.

Dex-chan lover
Based on context, I think the part about the "mistake" was mistranslated.

I think she was asking "It (the passed down story) wasn't true, was it?". Then he confirmed, "Yes, it was the truth." Or something along those lines.

Dex-chan lover
Elira suffers multiple attacks as the story in full is recounted.

Elira then gives Reid a OHKO by asking one question.
Yeah, right. Elria didn't know that Reid came to her funeral. So, she didn't hear what Reid said at that moment. 😂

Supporter
Based on context, I think the part about the "mistake" was mistranslated.

I think she was asking "It (the passed down story) wasn't true, was it?". Then he confirmed, "Yes, it was the truth." Or something along those lines.
I think the translation is ok, she was assuming that the story was mistaken, as she wouldnt expect him to do that at all. That dialogue didnt mean that the story was an error or an overexageration in the passing of the story. Regardless of the reason, she didnt want to tell him in the first place in the carriage because of those doubts.

Edit:
Just went to check the raw and the translation is ok on that regard too.

Edit 2:

Now I must point something out, it didnt make sense that Reid got all that flustered for just saying that he enjoyed fighting with her for 50 years or the last readable line on how it was translated: "Maybe, we", after giving the chapter a read in the raws, what he says can definitely be misinterpreted as a love declaration, it would read something like "May be I was... with you" (since the dialogue is cut and what comes next is not shown, the phrasing can change). Now that makes more sense as to why he decided to play the "gaping for air fish" card.

Last edited:
Supporter
Yeah, right. Elria didn't know that Reid came to her funeral. So, she didn't hear what Reid said at that moment. 😂
image.png
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread