Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon ~Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
Looks like being battlefield lovers did help a lot in the future. Just look at our FMC, she keeps exploding into redness!

Dex-chan lover
This is too wholesome, we need more manga like this, drawn well, has good action, good flirting, touching parts

Supporter
"So what's your backstory?"

"My mom was kind of emotionally absent. It sucked. What about you?"

"I was born with a frail, disease-stricken body and treated as a useless burden by my family and village. When I trained myself despite that, overcoming the weaknesses of my biology through superhuman determination to give back to the people who raised me, I was shunned and outcast for a freak. Eventually, I was given to mercenaries, but even they began to fear me after I refused to die. Despite the acclaim that my deeds brought, I was eternally alone, a pariah even to the soldiers who fought by my side."

"Well, I guess you can call me Mario, because goddamn was I just one-upped."

Dex-chan lover
This is nice, they doesn't act like your typical dense/shy protagonist because of their setting but still innocent enough to not straight up being p*rn :thumbsup:
Well they can't do anything till marriage is done else it's his head as he told a few (last?) chapter ago x)

Supporter
Ohhh. They changed something from the LN (again) huh

They skipped the whole classroom introduction thingy and straight up to their room

It's not that important but still I wanna read Elria getting new friends <3

I hope it's just a small change and adapted it in the next chapter (I really hope)

Thx for the translation!

-----------------

This chapter adapted from Vol 1 : Chapter 2 - Part 4 while skipping Chapter 2 - Part 3 completely

RHXS_Vol1_08.jpeg-nggid0285-ngg0dyn-800x800x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpeg
Hmmm you might want to hold to your chair :p, they will have that next.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose, that's why his legend wasn't passed on humans' side as a hero or anything at all, huh? Humans and their discrimination as usual.... I am tired. If we stand strong with our belief, we will get hated

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see how Reid will take care of her when the morning comes

Dex-chan lover
A whole chapter of just flirting. This is painful.
In this case, you might want to drop this manga. Because they're going to be flirting a lot throughout it.
Most people here are mostly for the relationship that is more serious than typical for harem romantic comedies we usually see.
There are a number of manga here with similar premise that are not as focused on romance. Like Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja or anything by Ezo Gingitsune.

Supporter
I suppose, that's why his legend wasn't passed on humans' side as a hero or anything at all, huh? Humans and their discrimination as usual.... I am tired. If we stand strong with our belief, we will get hated
Ch 1.2, page 9 -- we're 1000 years into the future, and the Empire he was the hero of was taken over by the neighboring nation. We're somewhat in a situation where for a record like being preserved would depend on an aspect such as an elf's lifespan.

Users who are viewing this thread