Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon ~Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - A united front a millennium in t…

Dex-chan lover
I mean according to the novel he terraformed everything there and as far as you could see into plains. The forest, the hills and even the clouds did go puff. Sadly in the novel even this Sword made of thousands of spells needed to be constantly maintained for that attack and after that the Sword still broke down.
That's... A little hard to put into visuals with the page limit already being where it was, lol. Maybe we'll see it next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This looks like kind of event that makes people start thinking about ecosystem.
On the other hand, who the hell makes a training area for kids in a forest inhabited by these beasts?

Dex-chan lover
Hahah I love so much this manga. she recued them in an entire cave to protect them from Reid. And that flirty same time old couplish style way of doing things

Dex-chan lover
Flirty fight = be still my heart :glee:
Massive casual destruction = :win: (rabid environmentalist IRL, but Magic!! (TM) makes it more forgiveable :thumbsup:)

Missed opportunity for a memorable punchline...:huh:

Well, they'll get it right next time I'm sure :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Uhh.. where're the backup dragons?
Gone, along with everything else caught in MCs' attack.

The sword also gets broken since he's too strong and it's only a prototype..
More like, the sword is made of magic, so it disappears when the Sage stops feeding mana into it.
This looks like kind of event that makes people start thinking about ecosystem.
On the other hand, who the hell makes a training area for kids in a forest inhabited by these beasts?
We are pretty sure invulnerable dragons are not part of normal training grounds. Somebody must have deliberately placed them when the teachers weren't looking.

Users who are viewing this thread