Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon ~Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - A united front a millennium in t…

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, so when Reid fought with Elria, he's still holding back a bit? 😅

Dex-chan lover
i-want-more-wheres-the-rest-of-it.mp4

That read away in about a minute or two, I just moved closer to the screen and then the next page was suddenly manga description. Why must you hurt me so, author! :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Well, as for the slash, did you not see the sun in the final panel? I surely hope he didn't accidentally cut the sun in half or else he just doomed the planet, and possible became the demon lord in the process.
I went back, I thought you were joking but no way Jose, Reid slashed the sun anyway :huh:
Wait a minute, so when Reid fought with Elria, he's still holding back a bit? 😅
If those two fight seriously, nothing will remain standing. How would they be protecting their people if they fought seriously and a miss by either of them would claim thousands of lives?

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, with these typical OP reincarnation stories, I kinda expected his slash combined with the sage's magic sword to be a bit larger, lmao. Because clearly this needs to be even larger.
It really feels nerfed. In the web novel, he cleans up an entire mountain range and removed the forest from existence. Im surprised they didnt make the impact the same.

Dex-chan lover
That panel with the sky after his huge slash, was that the sun or just a random cloud?

Aggregator gang
FUUUCCKKKK I CAUGHT UP. Man, that was so good. Please tell me this is at least bi-weekly cause I cannot wait

Dex-chan lover
The sword also gets broken since he's too strong and it's only a prototype..
Tanks for the sugary Food
Did they cut the part wher reid says
that he wasn't happt because he was fighting, bet he was happy because he was with elria?

I mean according to the novel he terraformed everything there and as far as you could see into plains. The forest, the hills and even the clouds did go puff. Sadly in the novel even this Sword made of thousands of spells needed to be constantly maintained for that attack and after that the Sword still broke down.
Well, the mountain behind him is split in two.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell. If these two manage to reproduce, their children are going to be like living gods.

"This is my serious"

what a wordsmith.
Well, on one of the preceding pages, Elria says, "How to make you able to go all out ..." . The previous chapters are littered with awkward phrases and hard to read dialogue. So it's the translators' limited experience with English.

Users who are viewing this thread