Eleceed - Ch. 121

Group Leader
i'm so behind from these chapters, I got spoiled now lmao. gotta start reading 113 lol

I always like how the fighting scenes are on point and not taking too many chapters. thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
kayden, few chapters ago : don't tell anyone he's my student

kayden, now : HE'S MY PUPIL, WHAT ABOUT IT?!

I bet grandpa choose the father as his successor because he was arrogant as him, powerful as him, ambitious as him, and had bad personality as him, exactly copas
Hopefully Soocheon won't turn into the third gen with copas too, at least his uncle still seeing family member with care not bloody heir only. I wonder this father will snuck his son into the gang and/or find clue about Kai annihilated his grandpa lololol

Dex-chan lover
@winterflower18 I assume you're indonesian? since you used the word Copas. Just an FYI, no one really use that term outside of Indonesia so putting that into your English sentence doesn't make any sense.

Are y'all scientists or something? 'Cus y'all are releasing chapters at rocket speed, dang. Didn't even know someone picked up even though it's running eng webtoon, not that I'm complaining huhhuhuh

edit:eek:h nvm i saw realised cybernatus uploaded the chapters lol, thanks for tl!

Group Leader
uhh smol mistake they didn't saw it. it's not dalian event but sparring match
unknown.png

Group Leader
@Liilatz its up to raws actually. and the previous chapters were stockpiled. leader decided to post it here to that explains the mass release. now we wait for week for new chapter again

edit: stock chapters were up to 116

Users who are viewing this thread