Eleceed - Ch. 129

Ugh, now guess I will wait to stock up. I am curious how thing will turn out, but I hate these moments of weakness and figuring out how recover.

I am gonna cry, what tf you shameless group. Look at my baby.... I can fell the anger from Jiyoung’s eyes. Go get them girl!

Man I almost wanna cry. Seeing Kayden internally suffer seeing Jiwoo all beaten up (severely this time) is heartbreaking. I really hope that mf evil dude gets tortured 100x worse.........

i forgot his name but sucheon’s uncle better help out jiwoo istgggg i have trust that he will because he seems like a decent guy, if he doesn’t literally all of baekdu is gonna be obliterated. i mean kayden’s already gotten rid of one organization, what’s another?

Supporter
Thank you for translation, the webtoon app has 100 episodes and i've been paying coins for them, I thought they were on same chapters as korean, but such shame they are not and are milking chapters.

Group Leader
Imma bet he'll recover. He's MC. He can't just go cripple like this. Best in country doesn't mean best in world. Also, Mr Uncle I'm looking forward to ur betrayal. High hopes for you. xD

Users who are viewing this thread