────█────▄█▒▒▓▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▓▒▒█▄────█
─────█──▄█▒▒▓▓▒▒█─███─█▒▒▓▓▒▒█▄──█
───────███▒▒▓▒▒▒█─███─█▒▒▒▓▒▒███
──────█████▒▒▒▒██─███─██▒▒▒▒█████
─────███████████───█───███████████
──────█─███████─────────███████─█
─────────██───█─────────█───██
─────────█───────────────────█

For those who say read in webtoon is better, it is true but the scan team only start releasing from the latest chapters in webtoon at the moment (which is 89 iirc)
Whoever gonna read Eleceed, need to read in webtoon to not missed out the skipped chapter here

90 to 120 means a total of 30 chapters with 1 chapter per week, it's almost one year for webtoon *cmiiw, my math sucks* from today

Let's be happy with this scan's work and re read in webtoon . Since read without coin also can be a support for author as long as it's in webtoon (the official site). In addition, 116 is the latest chapter with the latest 4 chapters are locked in naver (I assumed they paid in naver). I take it as win win solution (especially it's not wrong to donate for the tl team too as they put their time for these mass releases for english reader who don't understand korean)

Tl;dr donate if you wants and have resources and re read in the official website to support author (bought already translated chapters with coin was considered as magnanimous). Don't blame tl team for bringing joy for Eleceed readers but blame webtoon for not mass releasing locked chapters (people can decide by their own whether they would buy bulk for wait week by week but webtoon should offer locked chapter as near as the latest chapter in naver, at least that kind of method works for me lol) 🤔

Love the translation! I've been reading it on webtoon but its taking so long to update. Plus if you're saying we should just pay for the fast pass to support the author. well I used to do that too but I heard authors dont really get a portion from that soooo..... yeah

This felt like a treat. But do I now have to wait for webtoon to be caught up or MMSCANS are gonna continue it somehow ? (I feel like it will get copyright strike or something)

It's awesome it caught up to the raws, but in exchange the translation quality dropped a bit. It makes sense and you can understand it, but it just feels unnatural.
For people who value translation quality more than the upload speed, i suggest just keeping up on webtoon.

if i had no knowlage or context on what the story was about and just looked at the pictures I would have thought it was going to be a BL manga

Omg is this the same as the webtoon one? Damn I never knew it was translated here damn son

I cant believe I'm 30+ weeks ahead of the webtoon... I've used most of my free fast passes on the app and picking it up here I'll have to make sure to stay for more :))
A shame the grammar is strange at times

Users who are viewing this thread