Eleceed

Reminds me of The Breaker but with cats and humor.
Just need something to happen to Kayden and have the MC change.

Guys is just my opinion, but idk why a lot of people is talking crap and judging the mc's actions, I mean, this is a comic and it's supposed to be fun and enjoyable for the reader, from this point of view, this comic is simple and funny from the start u.u , If u don't like it, it's okay but at least try not to discourage other people from reading the comic with your coments as well @.@

yo! seriously... if u don't like it don't read. for me - at least - reading Eleceed is that moment i wait every week so i can just smile and feel joy... be happy! i love the story and - for my taste - it's absolutely perfect! from my point of view, the world is already a mess, we already have many problems to deal with - especially now having to live 24/7 inside our houses because of some "plague" - so i definitely don't need anything painful or too complex in my life! i just need to be happy using the possible means i have and Eleceed certainly gives a boost in my life, I can't stop the smile on my face every time i read the lines from JeHo Son. thank u author, i truly love your work! and i support every chapter on webtoon and on naver too.

Really love the work.. thank you for updating, finally got to see Kayden rescue Jiwoo.. i wonder how strong Kayden really is, and how did he get his power from... please keep updating^^

I don't like to talk ill of scan groups, but I got to say that NOBODY should read this version of Eleceed. Eleceed is a 10/10 series with great characters and humour, and MMSCANS completely ruins it with their awful translation. Anybody who wants to read this series in English, as a fan of this series, I implore you to go to Webtoons. Comparing a MMSCANS and Webtoon chapter side by side (I did this multiple times) the quality of the translation is like night and day. MMSCANS do an awful job with this series.

Zero Scans did a decent job for the first 22 chapters, though they are still a lesser version compared to Webtoons, if they were still active with this series I'd have no problem what so ever. But. from chapter 89+ when MMSCANS began translating, shit just gets so bad its hard to describe.

MMSCANS Do not do justice to this series with this horrid scan. Their "English" is completely broken to a point that many lines literally make no sense, jokes are ruined, one liners completely butchered, they can't even translate the names of characters correctly.

I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't want people who could be potential fans of this series, to be put off by MMSCANS. That's not what this series deserves. Hopefully This comment helps direct some people to the right place.

@nordlow MMSCANS is doing God’s work, honestly. And the translations aren’t bad at all. There are minor grammatical errors but it’s still very much legible. Don’t be a hater.

@natanickii "minor grammatical errors" is misleading, when practically 1/3 of every chapter is broken English and often gives off the wrong impression the author is trying to create through the dialogue. I'm not some hater, I have nothing against MMSCANS and I actually appreciate the time and effort it takes for groups to translate different series. If you actually spent time comparing the two translations between Webtoon and MMSCANS, any fluent English speaker will pick up on huge differences in quality. I'd love nothing more than to read ahead with MMSCANS but to do so would HEAVILY ruin the quality of my experience per chapter.

I made my comment in hopes to direct any potential new fans of this series to Webtoons, rather than be scared off by what looks like another less than mediocre fan translated manwha, which there are many of online. I don't think it makes me a hater to try and advertise a better version of what I believe to be a 10/10 manwha that I love dearly, especially when many people won't even know that the webtoons version even exists just like I didn't know till I saw a comment right here on MangaDex. Going to Webtoons and rereading the first few chapters and then binging the rest was the best decision as a reader I could have ever made. I wanted to try and give other people that choice as well.

That's everything. I'm done. I've advertised Webtoons better version of this manwha and explained my reasonings in this and my previous comment. I'm not some troll who loves to rile up random strangers on the internet, I'm a fan of this series.

Take care, hopefully we can all enjoy Eleceed and what it has to offer. But I'll be enjoying a better version.

@nordlow i know you must be upset because there is official one and still being pirated. Just read the official and this only for fast update

Is it me or did people start to complain about translation quality a lot in the past years? And without reason in most cases. I mean, 10 years ago or so if the chapters weren't fully machine translated, we used to build the translating team a damn shrine for their work and for giving us the goodies. I don't think these people owe us anything especially since I don't remember paying them for their hard work. People dissatisfied with translations from certain groups should take the raws and try their luck understanding shit by using google translate or papago; see if that works better. Or just take the scenic route and wait days, weeks, months, or years until the official translation pops out. When did it become so hard to follow the simple principle of' if you don't like, don't read'. I know it's easy to be mean, but that doesn't mean that you should go ahead and be like that just for the heck of it.

I dont get what you guys are getting mad about. The team work hard and the translations are good. Now if you think it doesn't match your standard then read it on Webtoon. No one is forcing you to read Eleceed here.

Anyway..huhuhu..my poor baby Jiwoooooo..😭

I really hope that for whatever reason this makes Jiwoo super strong so he can be as amazing as Kayden. Then I could die happily.

Users who are viewing this thread